Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Just left Tampa. Didn't like the new path. Traffic was terrible, took twice as long.

I feel bad for you dudes in the west. For 5 days you've been hearing that the eye of the storm was going to shift east and 24 hrs before the storm hits, they say it'll shift west

It still hasn't shifted.What are the chances it shifts towards yesterday's morning track since it changed so quickly yesterday? from 8 am to 11 am all my exicitement gone.

:lol: :lol:

This is crazy, winds so strong that it took away the ****ing ocean. This is how tsunamis start. Be safe out there.

:wow: I need an explanation for this.

Edi: Supposedly it occurs in bays and inlets and will slowly come back in.

Last edited:
Hey man, I cant be coped up in the crib stressed about this. They're showing a direct hit to Tampa where I have a ton of family. I'll take a laugh right now

Last edited:
Good luck to those in Tampa, my family and my gf's family is in Tampa while we are riding out the storm in Orlando. They're both well prepared but are still scared. Good luck everyone...

Up in South Carolina at my wife's fathers place.

Couldn't risk staying in Tampa with my pregnant wife.

Praying I can go back to a home - my home.

This is truly Devastating.

My business, home, town, friends and family...
you did the right thing man, tbh the most important things are with you right now.... if this does have Tampa seeing 15 ft storm surge imma hafta go down and try n salvage my father in laws house be happy to help in anyway i can when i touchdown. seriously.

Looks like Tampa about to get it. Mom dukes works for the state so she's mission critical & they just got activated :smh: Need some liq my nerves bad now.

What time are you dudes near Orlando that are hitting shelters leaving? Don't feel like being kooked up in a shelter for 2 or more whole days but I don't trust my roof so much and this big *** tree in the back yard

You FL peeps stay safe. I'm happy things are looking much better here in Savannah. Some closed places are opening back up.

There are just so many weird factors with this storm that have made it easily the most unpredictable in recent memory.

Funky pressure systems, odd water conditions, it being perfectly formed as early it was made sure it kept barreling steadily to where ever it was getting to. But it hasn't been sheered away at enough from the masses it has hit to mess with it enough.

This is probably the first time I have legit been in fear for what could happen to people I care a great deal for in this state.

Again, keep a level head, stay strong, and do not be afraid to ask for help.

There are just so many weird factors with this storm that have made it easily the most unpredictable in recent memory.

Funky pressure systems, odd water conditions, it being perfectly formed as early it was made sure it kept barreling steadily to where ever it was getting to. But it hasn't been sheered away at enough from the masses it has hit to mess with it enough.

This is probably the first time I have legit been in fear for what could happen to people I care a great deal for in this state.

Again, keep a level head, stay strong, and do not be afraid to ask for help.

Stay safe fam

Seeing vids of the aftermath on those islands is chilling. I hope that doesn't happen to Florida

*edit

I was thinking of my fam up in the Carolinas this whole time. It slipped my mind that I have a family friend in Florida. He's out east though so maybe he'll be all right

Back
Top Bottom