Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

I always wondered how deep that part of bayshore was so it was cool seeing pics of it with the water receding. Although I also saw pics of people deep in the bay standing :smh:

Lol they playing with their lives bruh

I kinda wonder if you can hear the water coming and you can get a 1-2 minute head start if you get caught in the bay

Lol they playing with their lives bruh

I kinda wonder if you can hear the water coming and you can get a 1-2 minute head start if you get caught in the bay

It's not the smartest idea but they should be fun. It's not going to come rushing back in like a tsunami.

I'm curious how bad the devastation has been thus far. Hopefully very minimal

The Storm surge is the problem now. that water has to come back somewhere, and when it does, it's gonna suck hard for those areas.

No power loss here in north Tampa (Lutz) but the wind is definitely picking up.

Brandon area, getting rolling flickers/outage. having heard the transformer for us go yet, but I'm waiting. It's gonna be during the morning when we get the brunt I know damn well.

oppurtunist... when poor people take things from others unlawfully theyre savages

when rich people do it theyre oppurtunists

Rich people who take things unlawfully are the same type of scum. I know what you mean though because they typically get away with it compared to poor people.

IMG_3534.PNG

My house is getting hit now

these news anchors and camera crew covering this
must field weird covering a ghost town and getting demolished by the wind/rain

Most of the islands in the Bahamas was spared from Irma but Grand Bahama is feeling it now.

A tornado touched down on the island as a result of Irma.

Back
Top Bottom