Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Oh ****, just went back to read what you are referring to, it was a tasteless joke to mock ninja, I certainly don't want ANYONE to be affected by this, too bad it seems inevitable....my boy recently just moved to MIA like a month ago after living his whole life in NY...he got stuck down there and has never dealt with something like this.

My home town in the virgin islands got trashed out this storm is no joke, praying for florida. Link below is how my country looks smh, haven't heard from my people since I'm hoping and praying they alright.

If it's hell for a country with resources to bounce back, what the hell is gonna happen with these smaller islands...damn.

Have family in Tampa and Tallahassee but they made it to Georgia earlier this week.

Prayers and best wishes are with everyone in FL! I've been watching this thread and tracking the progress of Irma and it's astonishing! Never seen anything like this before.

Everyone please stay safe!

Miami dodged a huge bullet if the track doesn't change back.All we're getting is some light tropical storm wind now.

Hoping everyone stays safe out there. Haven't been paying full attention to Irma but now that I'm seeing the size of it, holy ****!

Ashamed to say I was initially salty because this thing will probably cause hella damage to cruise ports and other vacation destinations I'm supposed to hit up in a few weeks. But eff that--I can always get a refund. Lives > my first world problems.

Stay safe NTers.

Staying in my family's apartment by Dadeland, 5 floors up to avoid the storm surge if it gets this far (on top of the lime). Car is in a raised up garage too

First ring of storms hitting Miami now. Still about a day away from full wrath. Stay safe out three. This is just the beginning.

I'm seeing storm surge graphics showing quite a bit of Miami all underwater.

Miami dodged a huge bullet if the track doesn't change back.All we're getting is some light tropical storm wind now.

035210_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

You calling people dummies for possibly not being able to evacuate, when the infrastructure in the state has been poor for years? Really bruh?

You sound like a true peon. How dare you degrade some of these people, knowing how crooked the politicians are? Damn that governor, he feels pain because he knows he's screwed over people.

You're the dummy...

woah woah woah check urself pleighboi for you wreck yourself

yes there are indeed alot of DUMMIES who are voluntarily riding this out in the Keys and other very dangerous. you think im blaming ppl that cant physically cant get out. ur obv angry and anxious my man

and now u wanna blame the governement. peon? lol relax bruh hooefully u dont lose everything but dont blame the governor.... goober

Dumb NTErs... we have to have the biggest evacuation in US History.... blame governement for not having more roads available LOL. stupid governor he should have twice as many highways in his state for these kinds of things. there should also be a special airport for poor people where they can trade can goods for flights. now thats protecting your people

Riding this out in palm beach county, an hour north of Miami. My dads a meteorology hobbyist and I've never seen him so worked up over a storm. I've been here my whole life and never been this anxious about a storm either. We couldn't leave because my moms a hospital employee and needed to help secure her patients in their homes until yesterday. So it was too late and risky to try to get out. I'm glad the storm has shifted west away from us but I feel so nervous for the west coast

Riding this out here in Tampa plus I have to be on site at my facility. I'm nervous but .... it is what it is

Riding this out in palm beach county, an hour north of Miami. My dads a meteorology hobbyist and I've never seen him so worked up over a storm. I've been here my whole life and never been this anxious about a storm either. We couldn't leave because my moms a hospital employee and needed to help secure her patients in their homes until yesterday. So it was too late and risky to try to get out. I'm glad the storm has shifted west away from us but I feel so nervous for the west coast

West Palm definitely dodged a bullet, we'll get some ****** weather but nothing like they were expecting.

Man this is bittersweet cause Pops in west palm beach but my uncle and his family are out in Tampa. Hoping for the best and praying everyone in FL is okay.

Back
Top Bottom