Hurricane Laura Thread

Get the **** out of there if you can and you’re in it’s path, if you can’t try to safe out there fellas.

Just sitting here in the Beaumont area and waiting it out. Gonna be a fun night.

Port Arthur is who is really gonna be in trouble.

It's like this year can't suck enough. Can't wait to see what these last four months have in store for us.

Hope you stay safe out there, brother. Hopefully we'll hear from you soon on here to report on how you managed thru that storm tonight

As for the rest of the city of Houston and its outer suburbs, WE DODGING MAJOR BULLETS FELLAS..............no severe winds, very minimal rain clouds.

Major prayers for Louisiana though...........it's another big hurricane for those guys this time, despite dodging major bullets with Marco earlier

Bruh your wife can find another job.

Do you have kids?
My wife is a nurse so it’s not that easy to up and leave. She has to stay at the hospital bc they don’t know how bad the roads will be. The kids left yesterday with my mother in law. According to the news we should make it in Houston.

I experienced the outskirts of Katrina first hand and it ravaged my city. I can only imagine what new orleans went through. And to think, this one will be stronger. My goodness.

I’m curious to see how this administration handles this one. We all saw how Bush jr. did Katrina :smh:

I need this lady in Lake Charles to get outta there finally. She’s done her job
51D7487F-C338-44A7-B8A8-F8E3B3900806.jpeg

I am terrified at what damage this storm gonna cause. I saw weather reports using the word "unsurvivable" to describe the expected storm surges.

Back
Top Bottom