************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

the realness its getting there

stay safe my East coasters 

im ere in Jersey and its the worst storm ive ever seen 
sick.gif

I messed up and didn't cop any booze to ride this thing out. There is nothing to do but eat food and watch movies.

I just ran through Season 2 of Workaholics today.

Thanks fam, I miss being around people my age but that office life is so much better. Working until 4 and not having to worry about anything else past that time. Not having to take home work and I can just relax

I heard Penn State loses $1 million if they cancel one day's worth of classes

that wouldn't shock me at all; enjoy it before it's over...I went to like 10% of my classes and wish I went to more now just for the fact I paid all that money but partying was my expertise and I got a decent job anyway lol

Trucks were jack knived all over 95 in VA this morning. I saw about 7 accidents in less than 60 miles and that was around Noon today. Folks just don't know how to drive in the rain.

Welp, telework approved. My mom and grandma are stuck in Arizona all week with their flight getting canceled today. Can't fly out until Thursday evening. I've been traveling around checking in on their animals/stuff.

My mom lives on a street with a creek and last year that thing flooded a couple houses.

Do those people making fun of the storm and reactions not realize its not just a category 1 storm, it's the combination of other factors that make it more dangerous.

eek.gif
@ what Sandy is doing to the East Coast right now.

And it's only a Category 1 hurricane.

I could only imagine what it would do if it was a Cat 3 or higher.
sick.gif

Y'all dudes be safe.

Maryland reports its first storm-related fatality. One person was killed in a automobile crash in Reistertown in Montogmery County.
-Weather Channel

I thought some idiot was outside on a dirtbike but that was the wind howling :x

Wind gusts have to be over 100 in the city right now

Wind is getting a little gully in Queens right now, shaking the crib.
Lights have flickered a bit, so I'ma fap now before a power outage takes down my interwebz, BRB.

Back
Top Bottom