************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

no reason for the rockaways to be powerless. if they can get half of manhattan back up, then the rockaways should be no problem. its odd how cuomo voiced his displeasure with the utility companies, but bloomberg is cosigning them...
either way, its too long. the next cold front is gonna be cold (winter is just about here). rockaways should be a round the clock operation. period.

Cuomo is the gov, dude knows what hes doing.

This dude Bloomberg looks like he only cares about Manhattan :smh: :smh:

Rudy >

I feel bad for all you NYers still without power. Must be tough. 
mean.gif

My friend in Far Rockaway got power back today. Still nothing for my neighborhood. I really would like to know what the dozen of trucks that are on my block every day accomplish when they're here. Whoever is in charge at LIPA needs to get fired. This is all taking way too long.

My friend in Far Rockaway got power back today. Still nothing for my neighborhood. I really would like to know what the dozen of trucks that are on my block every day accomplish when they're here. Whoever is in charge at LIPA needs to get fired. This is all taking way too long.

:smh: its nov 11 tho.

I'm only stressed and a little annoyed because it's getting towards the end of the semester and I have so much stuff I need to get done. A lot of my projects depend on typing papers and doing research online which I can't do at home. I'm trying to do most of my stuff at school but even that is a little difficult since I don't have my car anymore and the trains do not run every hour for me to get back home.

Back
Top Bottom