************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

:lol: There's a category 1 hurricane and this dude is eating out like nothing extraordinary is going on.

Lol I use to live on the coast of FL so not really worried about it right now. Just some wind and rain as of now. Hopefully it says like this and doesn't get any worse

thanks man, North Wales is pretty good...my semi gf and mom live there
laugh.gif

I think they aren't allowing people to drive; it's calm as of now but I hear the winds coming
Are you originally from the North Wales area? I've lived there most of my life, went to North Penn

In Richmond Hill, NY.

Lights flickered, my neighbors in front lost power for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Around my area, people do even remotely care about hurricane sandy happening in the east 
mean.gif

Be safe NT brothers.  

wow. watching the weather channel nonstop, my great grandma lives in the Bronx hope she's all good.

My prayers go out to the east coast NT heads

Are you originally from the North Wales area? I've lived there most of my life, went to North Penn

I am from Plymouth Meeting; I went to Plymouth Whitemarsh just about 10 yrs earlier than you :lol:

how is it up State College right now?

I am from Plymouth Meeting; I went to Plymouth Whitemarsh just about 10 yrs earlier than you
laugh.gif

how is it up State College right now?
I haven't actually been up there since syllabus week. I'm on co-op in Maryland from June-December and I'll be back Spring Semester. But I'll actually be up there this weekend starting Thursday, feeling extra thirsty

They cancelled all afternoon classes today though. First time in a very long time that PSU actually bit the bullet and did it

Last edited:
This reminds me of that "earthquake" you guys had last year.

image001.jpg

#%$^ is barely a category 1
Man, don't play that earthquake last year lol. I don't know about anyone else that felt it but I'm not used to earthquakes on the east coast, and that 8 second tremor had me SHOOK at work.

Just gpt a call from coned saying they will shutting down power in some spots in Queens. I'm in bushwick so I hope i'm ok. I got double windows so i dont hear a damn thing

I haven't actually been up there since syllabus week. I'm on co-op in Maryland from June-December and I'll be back Spring Semester. But I'll actually be up there this weekend starting Thursday, feeling extra thirsty

They cancelled all afternoon classes today though. First time in a very long time that PSU actually bit the bullet and did it

ahh nice good luck

yeah man they cancelled class like one time in my 4 1/2 yrs up there

ahh nice good luck
yeah man they cancelled class like one time in my 4 1/2 yrs up there
Thanks fam, I miss being around people my age but that office life is so much better. Working until 4 and not having to worry about anything else past that time. Not having to take home work and I can just relax

I heard Penn State loses $1 million if they cancel one day's worth of classes

Back
Top Bottom