************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

^^ there are articles stating another storm is in fact headed that way but not as bad as Sandy.

Just google "another storm after Sandy"

next storm wednesday night and thurs
nov3_fct2.png

Stop playing...

:smh: crazy. this shouldn't be nearly as bad as sandy so i don't expect anything crazy. this will def slow down the power restoration for some people. otherwise this will just be another storm.

MTA getting mad lines up by monday tho :pimp: they should have a lot of lines pumped out by then.

hopefully i can fill up my car by wednesday. these marked up prices are no joke tho. my boys just hit up a spot that was pushing $5.23 for that 93 :x im hearing its a temp mark up until supply evens out.

How much is gas in NY usually?
In LA gas has been 4.70-4.90 for like the past few months and 4.20-30 for roughly the last year.

1 train now goes to 14st
2/3 run full routes
D goes from 205th to bay parkway

@NYGovCuomo, on subway: "Progress has been very good. But service is not going to be normal tomorrow."

|I

Last edited:
people camping outside the gas station near my way...i can't even cross the street since the line is long and crowded lol

Last edited:
Best bet is if you go with gas cans if you could find one. If you wait in your car then your just wasting your gas and its not even guaranteed your going to get any. Last night they were only giving out $10 to people and people with cans just kept coming back. I gotta find me one of those dam cans!!

That's what my moms was telling me...I just don't know which stations...I know my broinlaw is a paramedic and the FDNY and NYPD have their own assigned stations where they can go and fill up with no problems...
I tried this in Howard beach (gas station on crossbay).I had my ems uniform on. Cops weren't having it. Told me to wait on line.

If anyone has info on what stations are doing this please pm.

On a side note Bellevue is going to be closed for some time. First time since the 1700's. I've been redirected to another hospital. Suppose to start tomorrow. I live by the L train....the only train not working...lol.

nyc heads

costco in new rochelle just got a big shipment according to my fb. 90min wait. wouldn't go during the day. i can hold out longer..

Dudes been spending a lot of time on info wars letting Alex Jones feed em that bs...

Alex Jones said Obama created the storm...hence the name frankenstorm so he could secure reelection.

Please stop it...:smh:

On another note...based on those HAARP readings Cali is due for a major quake between now and the end of next week. One guy was telling me how Cali is completely red on the HAARP scale and that's a sign for something major.

Again...:rolleyes

Last edited:
If you have enough gas to make it to CT, it might be worth it to make a trip up there to find a town to fill up in and drive back.

They can't.
Can you read and decipher sarcasm? The dude I quoted believes they are man made, not me.

Well I guess my arrow wasn't a good enough indication that I was talking to the only poster who was talking about man made hurricanes.

But yeah, you got me, I can't read or decipher sarcasm.

Picked the worst time to visit my grandmother on Long Island. Entire week no f'-ing power. First time being on the net since Monday

I tried this in Howard beach (gas station on crossbay).I had my ems uniform on. Cops weren't having it. Told me to wait on line.
If anyone has info on what stations are doing this please pm.
On a side note Bellevue is going to be closed for some time. First time since the 1700's. I've been redirected to another hospital. Suppose to start tomorrow. I live by the L train....the only train not working...lol.

I live by the L train too. Looks like I have to take the bus at Hewes tomorrow to get to school :smh:

Isn't power restored back on 23rd st? Why would Bellevue still be closed?

That gas struggle is serious.
  • Me and my brother went out at 4AM, lined up 5 blocks away from the gas station.
  • Moved a block by 9AM, saw mad people with cans lining up as well with camp chairs like a shoe release.
  • Brother got to talking, found out his hospital is giving vouchers for gas at a private location, you just need to call ahead to reserve, and bring your ID.
  • Drove passed mad gas stations with even longer lines.
  • We come up to a spot right next to a gas station that's practically empty with two pumps.
  • Pull in, dude gets our info, then pumps our gas to full tank, no payment.
  • It didn't even take 10 minutes.
  • We pulled out and passed the gas station next door with all the people waiting and felt like some crooks. Couldn't help but gloat.

I live by the L train too. Looks like I have to take the bus at Hewes tomorrow to get to school :smh:
Isn't power restored back on 23rd st? Why would Bellevue still be closed?

We were told that ConEd restored power, but we cannot use it safely until the electrical circuitry is repaired. It was damaged by the flood.

STRICTLY IN MY OPINION, DO NOT TAKE THIS AS FACT- We are never given the full story I think they are not telling us that it isnt safe health wise because the entire basement was flooded (mold, mildew, bacteria from the morgue which was also flooded
A lot of things stay hush. Lack of electricity is being used as a cover up
::removes tin foil hat::

my mom out on LI is still without power yet we got LIPA people and politicians claiming the numbers (those without power) are less than they are

it's getting real difficult now for a whole mess of people who are still without electricity

Back
Top Bottom