Hype Around Space Jams and Concords

What i don't get is how is there so much built up around these when they yellow so easily, i understand people wanting them but its gotten to a point where they cost $400+? Bred 11s i understand because those don't yellow (according to what i know) 
Can someone explain to me why theres so much hype around these 

What i don't get is how is there so much built up around these when they yellow so easily, i understand people wanting them but its gotten to a point where they cost $400+? Bred 11s i understand because those don't yellow (according to what i know) 

Because its an 11, a lot of people like the style. Whether its for you to stock, rock, or re sell people know the value of them and people can make a nice bit off of them. Plus they have been retroing right before christmas so its like a must have shoe.

Because its an 11, a lot of people like the style. Whether its for you to stock, rock, or re sell people know the value of them and people can make a nice bit off of them. Plus they have been retroing right before christmas so its like a must have shoe.

so what your saying is that since you dont like them because they yellow, no one should like them?

so what your saying is that since you dont like them because they yellow, no one should like them?

Originally Posted by TeeGOhDee

This shoe changed how we viewed a basketball sneaker. 
Lightweight Nylon, Patent leather, visible carbon fiber plate, etc.. I can go on and on about this shoe.  

Of course the popularity of this shoe does get too much hype around them, but what can you do? 

Lightweight Nylon, Patent leather, visible carbon fiber plate, etc.. I can go on and on about this shoe.  

Of course the popularity of this shoe does get too much hype around them, but what can you do? 

Was this you on CL?
laugh.gif

http://sandiego.craigslis.../csd/clo/2380968458.html

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This.
Also, if you really don't like SJ's,Concords, Columbias, CGs, Silver Anniversary's,  or XI lows that yellow, don't buy them..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This.
Also, if you really don't like SJ's,Concords, Columbias, CGs, Silver Anniversary's,  or XI lows that yellow, don't buy them..

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Was this you on CL?
laugh.gif

Ahahah, I agree with this guy though.. went to 2 places to pick up the wolf grey's Saturday, and they were all sold out everywhere. Then I went on craigslist and people in my area had them up for 250/300... ridiculoussss.

But on topic, I think the ajkatt got it, the reason I really want a pair of 11's, is because they're iconic, probably imo, the most well known besides the 1's. But alas, they're wayy to expensive for me to cop, so I'll just wait
frown.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Was this you on CL?
laugh.gif

Ahahah, I agree with this guy though.. went to 2 places to pick up the wolf grey's Saturday, and they were all sold out everywhere. Then I went on craigslist and people in my area had them up for 250/300... ridiculoussss.

But on topic, I think the ajkatt got it, the reason I really want a pair of 11's, is because they're iconic, probably imo, the most well known besides the 1's. But alas, they're wayy to expensive for me to cop, so I'll just wait
frown.gif

i remember I bought my XI concord retros in what as that 01?-- its been so long.. at 11AM in the mall. there was a guy trying on my size 11 and he was "thinking about it" then he said nah, and i bought em right there.. somewhere i know he is regretting that decision lol

thers a lot of significance with this shoe.. not just the style, but also that remarkable season with the bulls.

but yes the hype has built, but for those who goway back.. we're still copping for the right reasons.. thers those who ride the coat tails that make it difficult to buy them at 11AM on release date these days
smile.gif

i remember I bought my XI concord retros in what as that 01?-- its been so long.. at 11AM in the mall. there was a guy trying on my size 11 and he was "thinking about it" then he said nah, and i bought em right there.. somewhere i know he is regretting that decision lol

thers a lot of significance with this shoe.. not just the style, but also that remarkable season with the bulls.

but yes the hype has built, but for those who goway back.. we're still copping for the right reasons.. thers those who ride the coat tails that make it difficult to buy them at 11AM on release date these days
smile.gif

For me, it's all about the memories of these kicks from my youth. Sucks the quality isn't amazing--but that won't stop me!

Back
Top Bottom