xqku9u.jpg

240zy2g.jpg

1zm1eu1.jpg

t7hoj8.jpg

2469nde.jpg

16jtqw.jpg

158bgvp.jpg

4ucb2v.jpg

im still not feeling how these look, more zoom is good but im looking forward to the hypermax 2010 alot more.

14csaxf.jpg

By the way it's laced here, it looks like Nike added that hidden deep set lace loop at the base of the ankle (as seen on the 2K4 and Hyperdunk) which is really helpful for fit.

Nike please hurry up & release this shoe. If it's anything like the Kobe V but with more ankle support & better grip I'll be in love.

at least change the design of the shoe somewhat. the window on the uppershoe gives it the older version hyperdunk feel...

They look ok. I think I like the OG better. They'll be able to do a lot with the colorways.

2010 > OG ....lunar foam sucks compared to Zoom....the no stitch upper.....can't wait to get them...

these aren't bad at all but i kinda like the og hyperdunks better...one of the best basketball sneakers ive ever balled in

^^I'm with you on that. They finally dialed in a way to color up TB shoes that don't make them look corny or boring. I'm loving the metallic finish on the skinwire!

wow - the TB colorways are striking! Can't remember the last time a GR TB shoe impressed me so much.

If there is full length Zoom, or at least forefoot and heel, these look like they'll be amazing!

Back
Top Bottom