Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

will wait for the lows of these.. i bet they'd be like the zkv's..
smokin.gif

CUSHIONING SETUP WILL BE : Injected lighweight phylon(just like the ZKVs) with forefoot zoom!
eyes.gif

Just by looking at many upcoming Nike bball shoes, the cushioning setup will feature just a forefoot zoom bag...
frown.gif

The only almost same cushioned(Softer cushlon foam) bball shoe is the KD2s and it is overly nice but I was expecting MORE from the HD2010...
indifferent.gif

20hpzib.jpg

30tp4qf.jpg

33vcinc.jpg

2use5aq.jpg

2corndv.jpg

156xsa8.jpg

Nice color changing on the midfoot swoosh.

2f0fy0w.jpg

14sfl0j.jpg

they should redesign these to appear as a low like zkv, and throw in a full length zoom.. they'd sell like crazy, for sure.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

NO FULL LENGTH ZOOM????????

WHY IS NIKE BEING SO STINGY ON THE ZOOM FOR BASKETBALL SHOES LATELY?????

That's a really good question though imo they are just trying to find the cheapest yet great performing setups
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Gggggas

That's a really good question though imo they are just trying to find the cheapest yet great performing setups
tired.gif

REALLY good question.

They've set particular targets for a big increase in revenue in a fairly short time. i think it was $25 BN by 2014(?)

Lets say a full length bag costs 25 cents more than hell and forefoot.

25 cents by 50,000 shoes = $12,500.

Then pump that $12,500 into making a 'lighter' upper for the next Kobe.

That's a long-winded way of saying 'Penny pinching'.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

The OG Hyperdunk was already on a diet. They dont need to strip away anything else.

Pretty soon we will have Outsoles with straps that just go around your foot with Nike Socks for the lightest shoe possible.

SMH

The strap version will cost you $50 more, and it's only at HOH.

I hope
eyes.gif
it's full length zoom or atleast heel and forefoot. if it's only forefoot, it's a no go for me
frown.gif

According to the Holiday 2010 catalog, they have no cushioning tech at all? Just a Phylon midsole...

Must be a typo, there's gotta be something.

o02xbp.jpg

perhaps with its new upper and improved tech, nike could get away with these without any air at all! just going with full foam lol.

Does anyone have any information regarding the Nike Hyperdunk Gradients? I loved the Gradients that Kenutcky and UCONN wore this season.....thanks NT!

I still have hope that these will at least have Zoom in the heel and forefoot, if not full-length... afterall, the forefoot outsole does say "ZOOM"...

Back
Top Bottom