Hyperdunks

^ If the US is having such a hard time getting them, we sure have no chance of seeing them here.

Hey PrimeSole, did you ever do the customization on the swoosh of your Kobe hyperdunks? Just wondering. Post pics if you did. I'm thinking of making theoutline of the swoosh red as well, but wondering if there is anything else I should do.

^
laugh.gif
Not yet. Havent gone to the store yet to look for Sharpie Paint.

Probably next week, since I have to buy some notebooks and pens for school
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Code6

I dunno, eastbay usually isn't the way to go because of the customs. I bought the Puerto Rico's for $125+ 31 (international surcharge) +11 (shipping) = $168 USD add on another 10 bucks for conversion, thats about $180 all together. So after I saw the manu's on Ebay, cancelled the PR's and picked up the manu's for the same price
Since its going to be $162 altogether I wont really mind buying from them. But I did buy the Dark Obsidians/Uni Blue for 140 shipped on ebay.

But do they mark the shoe as a gift with low value ? Because if they dont I wont buy it from them, since I would have to pay shipping again when I recieve it.

^^ If u're willing to pay the 30% extra buying from eastbay, u should be safe w/ customs, since that's already the duty, tax, fees. Plus, eastbay useUSPS ground, and will go to purolator or Can Post in Canada, so u won't be hit w/ brokerage as well.

Eastbay. You pay the Customs up front. So whatever you get Instantly tack on 26% for customs. You won't pay money at the door, but shipping has taken inthe 3 times Ive ordered from there exactly 20 days everytime.

^ Thats what im saying.

If I dont see the white/black pair anywhere else in a month or so, and its still up on Eastbay, then I might just have to get there.
grin.gif

Yea, ah well if you need it, no choice. Don't get tracking either nor signature. Oh yea, make it worth while and grabbed at least a couple items otherwiseno double box. And it didn't look like they walked it here more less looked like they kicked it here, when ordering a single pair. But they got the goodsno doubt about that, if you can find a 30% off coupon, that basically takes care of the customs, taxes, and shipping. So the price on the screen is the priceyou basically pay.

^
laugh.gif
Yeah, I know ill add some socks or shorts in there too. You cant get discounts off Hyperdunks on Eastbay yet
grin.gif

posted on Page 8 with alot of diffrent colorways.

Im not really sure if this is the real thing. I really hope it isnt, cause it just doesnt look to good.

I just noticed a color 162 for Canada as well. I am going to have to see if this was a dropped color, a late pickup, ect.

If this is a dropped color, it makes it the second Hyperdunk color to be dropped in Canada...
eyes.gif

^ What was the first dropped colorway ?
nerd.gif
mad.gif

Edit - No luck finding any info online, closes I got was 161. Which is Comet-Red colorway.

Anyone else cop Mamba's? Got mine yesterday and made with the Sharpie Paint Pen with info supplied courtesy of Jae Oh En... I wuz sloppier, but I think itstill looks nice.
ea1365564d5a0f876b44eef5caa1fbe47516f10b.jpg

Anybody still on the fence about Mamba's should get off it and onto eBay -- them joints is ridiculously nice. I returned my Yi's in order to make thishappen financially. All the American NT cats don't even understand about pricing -- dudes are complaining about a $120 (or whatever) retail joint, whenwe've long been used to $200+ Jordans and the like... Mamba's are worth the (semi-) ridiculous prices dudes are charging -- and they're a lot morereadily available than McFly's...
bd8266b4690c7643e5ccf3feae2b81ef7b3d2d64.jpg

Back
Top Bottom