Hyperdunks

I'm not much of a Raptors fan, but I love the CB4s. They remind me of my 2k4 IDs that I made a few years back.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ What was the first dropped colorway ?
nerd.gif
mad.gif

Edit - No luck finding any info online, closes I got was 161. Which is Comet-Red colorway.

scan4db65e4te6.jpg

*** 162 is the Bosh colorway code. I don't know where I was getting 103....
eyes.gif

^ Oh that colorway, its okay
laugh.gif
. I got it off ebay for less than Canadian retail + SPC.

Its not 103 ? Thats the code posted with the CB4 PE 324820-103

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

Anyone else cop Mamba's? Got mine yesterday and made with the Sharpie Paint Pen with info supplied courtesy of Jae Oh En... I wuz sloppier, but I think it still looks nice.
Where'd you cop the Sharpie Paint pen ? I was at Staples today, shopping for some school stuff and I couldnt find the Paint version. All theyhad were the regular permanent marker.

Y'all looking for Sharpie Permanent Paint Markers -- go to De Serre's (formerly Loomis). There's one just north of Livestock on Spadina, andthey've got a rainbow of colors.
After some serious digging, they're the only ones I know in Toronto/Canada that sells them retail. De Serre's also sells online, BTW...

Just ask the clerk for the color and width you want -- Go Oil-based, not Water-based, and Fine -- that should do the trick.

I coloured in the outline of the swoosh pretty fast. Messed up a li'l, but you can't tell when they're on your feet. Just go slow and steady andyou should be butter.

Also -- follow the instructions the pen to get it started! Once dried, it looks tight, if I do say so myself...

^ Alright, thanks for the info. And a shoe like Mambas, I cant even imagine doing something like that on them.
laugh.gif
I would be to scared I would mess up theshoe and cant fix it. But the GR Kobe's, im fine with that.

Yea. Im having trouble finding that sharpie too at staples etc. in van. Ah well I find it sooner or later so I can destroy (jk) my gr kobes too.

That black baby blue you can grab off shoe trends for 80 or so, ebay prices are still in the 90's as well. Can't quite pull the trigger on the mambasyet. Hopefully a bunch will release in the states in sept. as talked about in the nike hyperdunk thread.

Rick Kang. Would you mind putting up a picture? I wouldn't mind doing something on the inside.

^ If your talkin about his Mambas', its on the 10th page near the bottom. I just deleted it when i quoted him.

^ Oh that colorway, its okay
laugh.gif
. I got it off ebay for less than Canadian retail + SPC.

Its not 103 ? Thats the code posted with the CB4 PE 324820-103

Yea, I'm looking at the catalogue. I think 162 was teh color of the sample. They changed it slightly, so I guess they changed the colorway code too.

^ Im so mad i didnt pull the trigger on Mambas for 230 shipped
smh.gif
. How much you pay for them ?

got my uwr hd and zs2 for retail + shipping (i have extra zs2 and hd uwr in 9 and 9.5 if anyone wants it)
also got my friendlies hd for 200 shipped and zs2 for retail

Looks like I am headed to Quebec in 2 weeks for the Spring Show. I don't know how much footwear will be there, but I'll keep my eyes open forHyperdunks releases...

^ And also give us feedback with "Worthy" upcoming releases. Please and Thank you
smile.gif

Will do. I might not have much, though. I am thinking this is mostly clothing... I usually have seperate meetings set aside with footwear reps.

It's my first time going to a show, so I really don't know what to expect.

SKUS:

4104653404 - Blk/grey
4104697104 - Wht/Blk
410469890 - Blk/blk
4104755704 - Blk/Wht/Caro
4104784704 - Red/Yellow QS

^ Thanks for the codes, I've been waiting
laugh.gif

So the only colorways left are, 4104653404 - Blk/grey, 4104697104 - Wht/Blk ?

4104755704 - Blk/Wht/Caro. The dropped colorway ? Cause that sounds like the dark Obsidian pair I have.

^thats what i was thinking, and im curious to see if theres a difference between the blk/blk colorway and the blk/grey colorway

Back
Top Bottom