Hyperdunks

Hey guys, this is a bit off topic, but i was just curious....

does anyone happen to have a connect in Hong Kong who knows where they sold the Mambas??

also.. are we getting the Yi NYJ PE??

thanks in advance!

^ The Yi PE could be the white/black SKU that AF1 posted, but I doubt it.

Cause thats probably the TB colorway which is up on Eastbay and NDC right now.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Are any of the TBs coming here?

Good question... I have been looking into it but haven't got a response yet. Buying show is this weekend, I'll see if I can get some face time with aNike Rep.

^ I hope to hear good news when you come back
laugh.gif

Nike reps were about as smart as bricks.
eyes.gif

....but that enabled me to snap a few pics of spring product coming to Canada... I'll upload and make a thread this evening.

No Hyperdunk news, but a pic of the Hypermax....

LBJ VI Lows, Kobe IV's, ect.

smh.gif
@ Nike Reps not knowing any upcoming hyperdunks coming to Canada.

Process you have an exact date for the CB4 and black/white colorway ?

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

smh.gif
@ Nike Reps not knowing any upcoming hyperdunks coming to Canada.

Process you have an exact date for the CB4 and black/white colorway ?
Naw, just the months. I don;t really need the exact days for work, so I never check. I imagine I could find out.

ANY1 KNOW IF YALL STILL HAVE THE WHITE AND GOLD HDS AVAILABLE UP THERE IN CANADA????..........IM LOOKING FOR A PAIR 4 A DECENT PRICE....EBAY PRICES ARE ALITTLETOO MUCH....HOW MUCH IS THE RETAIL FOR THESE IN CANADA???....ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.........THANKS

^ i believe they're 149.99 like all the other HDs... but i dont know if theyre still available

^^^ MOST OF DA HD COLORS LIKE THE TBS ARE 110.00......ONLY THE UWR AND OLYMPIC HDS WERE PRICED @ 150....AT LEAST HERE IN THE US IM NOT SURE IF CANADA ISDIFFERENT

^ I'm pretty sure most if not all HDs here are retailed at 149.99. the YIs, Kobes, and blackouts are at that price

nov.1st for footlocker RD of the chris bosh HDs...........149.99 going to 40 stores (aka not limited)

anyone know if we're going to get the Black/yellow Hyperdunks?? with the Kobe logo on it?

^ I think those are just his PE's. But the colorway is nice and simple, so i wouldnt mind it releasing.

So apparently last week, the Black/white Hyperdunk TBs dropped here unexpectedly. Most FLs probably have sizes left. I'm gonna pick up a pair soon.

24828011_w.jpg

was hesitant to cop for use on the court since lunar foam dies out so quick. that TB might have changed my mind though ... incuded with EA50?

Back
Top Bottom