Hyperdunks

Thanks Process. Will def pick up a pair over the weekend.

Process, If CB4's do well, do you think NIKE Canada will think about releasing the Away's as well ?
ohwell.gif

saw the CB4's... WOW! they're so much better in person! cw is hot. just dont know why they would have the '4' on the other side... btw, theydrop tomorrow!!

(googled this picture):
nike-hyperdunk-chris-bosh-pe.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Thanks Process. Will def pick up a pair over the weekend.

Process, If CB4's do well, do you think NIKE Canada will think about releasing the Away's as well ?
ohwell.gif

I would really doubt it... only thing that might happen is they may add a color to release on his next PE version Nike decides to release for him.

If anyone decides to pick up a CB4 pair in size 11 I would be willing to trade Size 11.5 Yi Hyperdunks (worn 1x for ball) and a DS pair of MTV puma raps forthem.
wink.gif

I saw these today @ the Nike Store at Bay & Bloor.

They're nice -- the tongue "CB4" logo is a bit mid-90's in a dated kind of way, and moreso than the number placement, I think the"4" would benefit from a black outline or something.

Also saw the Brandon Roy Blue Chip PE's there. And the dude said they wouldn't get the LeBron 6 til December! Whut a load.

One pair of HDs is enuff for me (unless McFly's magically land in my lap). But they're pretty good. I agree that the black/away colorway would be nicer-- but there's hella amazing Team/Player HD's in the L right now: Amare's, Villenueva's, the Bulls, etc.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Either tomorrow or Sunday. You gonna grab a pair ?
I want to but theres no rush for me... it just nice to have cause i wont be wearing them lol.

Got my pair today
pimp.gif
. Got them for 127. Buy one get one half off, with my friend. We just split the cost.

If anyone can help a fellow Niketalker out..i am located in NY and am in need of these Chris Bosh PE's..if anyone can help me out..i'm lookin for asize 10..please pm me...

Back
Top Bottom