- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

Looks like Fleet Feet will have it by Sept 5th.

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/blog/feel-run-nike-free-hyperfeel

Nike Free Hyperfeel – September 5th Launch

So… you love the feel of the Free franchisee from Nike but are looking for an even more minimal and natural feel from your running shoes? Meet the latest innovation from Nike – Free Hyperfeel.
The Free Hyperfeel is focused on providing with material that you need – no extras – allowing you to experience even more from your running.

What else do you expect from the Free Hyperfeel?

Flyknit Upper: Taking the revolutionary upper design Nike launched last year, FlyKnit, and providing a compressive fit that holds your foot in place step after step.
Cushioning: The latest in Nike cushioning provides you with an uber flexible cushioning package to get you even closer to the ground.
Superior Traction: Matching the wear pattern of your feet, the Free Hyperfeel provides traction where you need it most.

Just received the announcement email from NDC which states available 9.5 and links to the items already on NDC.  Not much else in it.  I'd like to see some more pics especially of the other volt men's CW.

sick.gif

^I believe so. I called nike earlier and they told me there were 5 different cw's releasing. 3 hypertrails and 2 hyperfeels from what the CSR told me. Told me about the black/white/volt and said there was a volt/black cw as well so I'm guessing that might be the ones in the pic

Really not feeling the trails, the bottoms looks like it has galoshes.

yeah, i'm not sure about the design, aesthetically, but they look like they'll prevent some water from getting into the shoes and they would be really easy to clean

True but for a trail shoe, I'd probably rather get ones of the shield versions like the mid 3.0 trainer. Looks better and probably just as easy to clean.

View media item 565026

So will these be easy to obtain? Haven't called my NT but this release sure as hell ain't on top of Nike's priority list like the Flyknit Free's where.

^ when I called they said they would release on NDC at 8am est, no twitter link. They should be an easy cop but she did tell me that you never know because she was aware of other shoes selling out in less then a minute :lol:

These will probably be like the flyknit multi color racer release. Limited qualities to build hype and then restocks throughout the month. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm not taking any chances :lol: been waiting for these since pics surfaced

Yeah i dont see this being hard to get. I mean the thread isnt even 5 pages long and hype is more on the performance side than on looks so a lot less people are interested. I could be wrong though but for a purely performance shoe, i am not sure many are willing to drop for retail price on this shoe.

Lets see what happens, Ill go pick up my pair at 10am be home by 12 and go for a run around 1-2. Lol I'll let you guys know how they perform.

Thanks, but I thought it would be the BIN page w/o the add the cart button. Doesn't matter. Ordering a volt/black on RD. Return if I don't like it. Pics coming.

Last edited:
Are the grey/black/volt colorway 3M?

If not I may just buy the Volt/Black colorway based on the fact the other pair has a grey/white sock liner.

Back
Top Bottom