- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

it's real, as far as i can tell. nikestadiums posted it on their instagram

Last edited:
Liking the new cw posted but I have enough black/white shoes. Need the black/volts in my life

Last edited:
Wonder why this sole pattern is different than the others. I personally prefer this one. No pattern would have been even better.

Trails :x so is the price. The runners with the split colorblocking is nice but price too steep.

The **** is wrong with NT saying to check their Twitter for info on the hypers? Female said they can't give out that kind of info over the phone

Damn...these are starting to look good but there is no way I can wear them without either flooding my pants, wearing shorts or wearing some skinnies.

Man my flyknit frees are amazing.

I use them a lot to run in, and also in the gym.

Doesn't look like anybody local is carrying these in store. So I placed my order on NDC for the volt/black. Excited to find out how these fit.

I wasn't home when they released.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to get on NDC and order them on my phone, but I had no problem.  I hope the sizing is the same as the Flyknit Trainers and Racers.

Last edited:
Really want to hear reviews on these as far as the heel - toe drop is concerned. Its either these....or coping some older 3.0s...i need new work out shoes. Something versitile that i can dead-lift, squat, box jump, light cardio in.

The trails are great looking though.

Doesn't look like FL or FNL is carrying these. I want to try them on and see them in person before dropping that type of money.

Black with volt bottom is nice. I was hoping fnl got these so I can use my discount

Placed my order on NDC for the volt/black. $191.33 total. California taxes, smh.
parkssnubgifs-what.gif

Zero f*******k z given. Love the Parks and Rec gif though, great show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom