- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

I dont think these will be hitting the outlets in full runs. Sizes have sold out on ndc in the first 2 colorways. (Mens) So it looks like they are selling.

outlets/on sale or bust for me on these shoes

20% off coupon would make me pull the trigger, i really want to try it

ehh who am i kidding, im a cheap bastard and will cop around 100, probably will never try these shoes out

Last edited:

outlets/on sale or bust for me on these shoes

20% off coupon would make me pull the trigger, i really want to try it

ehh who am i kidding, im a cheap bastard and will cop around 100, probably will never try these shoes out
im thinkin 100 for these would be just about right...if they wanna design "minimalist" shoes, I want "minimalist" cost lol

im thinkin 100 for these would be just about right...if they wanna design "minimalist" shoes, I want "minimalist" cost lol

And that would be pushing it honestly. These feel like they'd last 1 week of real work outdoors MAX

Last edited:
Does anyone knows how I can get the wolfgrey hyperfeels in 11.5 (45.5) shipped to germany? I reeeeally want them ^^ Would appreciate any help. Thx up front

Does anyone knows how I can get the wolfgrey hyperfeels in 11.5 (45.5) shipped to germany? I reeeeally want them ^^ Would appreciate any help. Thx up front
You can PM a fellow NTer. If you need help just message me would be happy to help you out

20% off would be cool, cause I'm still not dropping $140 for these

Was a little surprised to see the black and whites at one of the nike outlets near me. Pretty limited sizes. They were only marked down to 159.99. If they get marked 30% off at some point that would bring them down to around 115.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been stated, but the Hyperfeel Trials are in Woodbury Outlets, NY. I saw the blue and green pair for 80 dollars in a size 11. they also had other colors and sizes but I think they were $100. No regular Hyperfeels though, I wish I saw those.

you can get the first two colorways on road runner sports for around $116 if you got VIP.  I snagged the black/white/volt jonxs. 

oh, they have a 20% promotion going on, so if you call in you might be able to get them for $106 like I did.  the promotion is supposedly for "in-store" only but their customer service is excellent and gave it to me anyways.

I grabbed the volts from NDC for $105. It was an impulse buy so I'm not 100% sure whether I'll keep them or not. Wish they had the greys on sale which woulda been my preferring color.

yah i really wanted the wolf grey/black ones but im not paying 175 for them.  maybe 140 at the most.  

yah i really wanted the wolf grey/black ones but im not paying 175 for them.  maybe 140 at the most.  
I'm with you there dude. I look at them bi-weekly but can't seem to pull the trigger for that price.

Back
Top Bottom