- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

So i bought a pair of these with that bestingame code for clearance and i went tts.

Thing is a bit hard to get on without socks. Does it get easier or should i return for .5 up?

hyperfeel socks? could you please provide link or info? do you mean hyperelite? or hyper-something else? never seen hyperfeel socks. searched ndc and eastbay, then tried googling and got nada...
I use Drymax Hyper Thin socks: http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Drymax_Run_Hyper_Thin_No_Show/descpage-DMRHTNO.html

So i bought a pair of these with that bestingame code for clearance and i went tts.

Thing is a bit hard to get on without socks. Does it get easier or should i return for .5 up?
Def return and go .5 up

I just picked up a pair of these off the NDC clearance and the insoles are nice and cushy, but they really encouraged an ankle roll with the higher than expected cut and structure of the heel.  No lateral stability at all for me.  I have a pair of the Jordan 2012's with the swappable insoles, and replaced the lunarlon with the Fly Around zoom insoles and it seems much better to me stability-wise.   On another note, the fit of the insoles were suprisingly identical.

Got the volts during the clearance sale... Most comfortable shoe I've ever put on. Comfortability: 10/10 for me too

Comfort-wise these are pretty good. You really don't feel like you're wearing shoes at all. My only issues were with the insoles which I noted above. They also do run narrower than normal in my opinion.

They are the hyperfeel cross elites ^^^ nikeinc.com has em up. Looks like a women's release for now.

RFX45 I thought the release was in May not September. I hope they release a mens hyperfeel trainer at the same time.

Last edited:
The blues
smokin.gif

how do these fit compared to the flyknit trainers and runners?

i wear a 10

Back
Top Bottom