hyperize decades pack (foams/am95/am90/am1)

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I have officially grown out of getting hyped over stuff like this...
couldn't have said it better.

who else besides rock and fresh wear basketball shoes casually?

and who would actually hoop in some safari or dirt-magnet-suede shoes?

I'm gonna see, if i can get a pair of those foams
pimp.gif
and maybe theam90s
wink.gif

i'd cop any of those colorways except the safaris. i rock hoop shoes casually on the regular. too bad i won't even get the chance to cop seeing thattheyre australia only with just 24 pairs of each.

Originally Posted by size twelve

1. who else besides rock and fresh wear basketball shoes casually?
2. and who would actually hoop in some safari or dirt-magnet-suede shoes?
1. Me
2. Not me

tons of people wear hoop shoes casually. I'd say the majority of people that buy hoop shoes buy them for casual use.

As if the Hyperize isn't enough of a rehash already, they make it more so by referencing colorways of shoes that were never designed for Basketball.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by size twelve

1. who else besides rock and fresh wear basketball shoes casually?
2. and who would actually hoop in some safari or dirt-magnet-suede shoes?
1. Me
2. Not me
Pretty much the same. #2 could be changed since I don't care if the shoes are suede or not, but I wouldn't buy safari print. Not my style.Could care less about the material as long as they're comfortable, but I'll make exceptions if I really want to play and don't have any othershoes. Other than like 6-7 pairs of shoes which consist of Jordans, Timbs, dunks, and air maxes/trainers I think all my shoes are basketball shoes. I havemaybe around 30-%%* now. Not that many, but majority is easily basketball, especially if you include the dunks and Jordans which were basketball shoes back inthe day.

As for the topic, really like the AM95 and AM90 ones. Don't really care for the others, but might have a change of heart for the Foamposite one if theylook better in person.

Originally Posted by swingshot

As if the Hyperize isn't enough of a rehash already, they make it more so by referencing colorways of shoes that were never designed for Basketball.

except for foams of course
wink.gif

foams >> infrareds >> neons >> safaris

Foams are the only decent CWs. if they didn't have seude, but maybe just regular or nubuck they'd be a instant cop by alot more people.
Id rather have these 4 as a GR instead of the WMCJ and i'd cop the foams or infared

foams cw looks the best but i refuse to get suckered into getting them just for the cw. there's gotta be something not quite right with the shoe if itneeds inspiration from other shoes like that just to get ppl to cop.

4 people showed up at HOHNY
laugh.gif
. picked up foams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there is a large inventory of these atleast at HOHNY.

retail tag says $130 but HOHNY rang em up at $140+ tax
grin.gif

EDIT

love these things. nice and light. comfort + style
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fclid4.jpg

BONUS

15dm8pf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom