I Am 23 And Never Been Drunk Or High Am I Missing Out?

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

I am 19 years old and never been high
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Yes, because when you turn 45 and take your first hit you will feel neglected of your youth and try to make up for lost time. Not good when you have people depending on you. Get it out of your system.

fixed.

It depends on your personality. Whatever you do, don't become one of those "high on life
happy.gif
" people feel they are better than some and bash someone because they choose smoke or drink.

dont knock it until you try it.
That's funny to me, the whole "Don't knock it until you try it" thing.

For real, you believe that? I don't have to try getting burned by fire to know I don't want to.
I don't need to try Meth to know what it can do to me.
I don't have to get bit by a shark to know I don't want that to happen to me.

You don't have to try something to knock it.
Basicall to the OP, do what it is that you need to do, don't ask a message board about life choices. You have no idea what these peoples lives are like,what moral values they have, and if you can even trust their opinion. This would include my own opinion. If you have a question about what camera you shouldbuy then by all means ask away and trust a users opinion. If you are looking for guidance in life NT is not the place to look. I would venture to say that theaverage age of people on NT is 17 or 18, do you really want advice from someone who is younger than you?

BTW I am sooo much better than people that get wasted and do drugs because I am high on life lol

I'm 24 never drunk or smoke, but do find it amusing the stories I hear and the things I see when people are intoxicated.

I mean, if you're curious about either, try it once. You only live once, might as well try to experience all that you want.

until i was 19 i never burned or drank. im 21 one now and havin the best time of my life goin to bars with good people and just gettin hammered, gettin girls,not remembering the nite before. i know eventually ima hafta grow up but until that time, ima be livin it up

I would say No.

I've tried both, don't do neither on a regular basis and haven't smoked in years.

More than half of the people i know and hang with, either smoke or drink, so i dont have a problem with it.

But i actually take A LOT of pride in being able to tell ppl that i dont smoke or drink.

But i do think yu should atleast try it.

ur not living. take risks. not teling u to be a pothead or alcoholic. but whats life without taking risks?

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Yes, because when you turn 45 and take your first hit you will feel neglected of your youth and try to make up for lost time. Not good when you have people depending on you. Get it out of your system.

fixed.

It depends on your personality. Whatever you do, don't become one of those "high on life
happy.gif
" people feel they are better than some and bash someone because they choose smoke or drink.

dont knock it until you try it.
That's funny to me, the whole "Don't knock it until you try it" thing.

For real, you believe that? I don't have to try getting burned by fire to know I don't want to.
I don't need to try Meth to know what it can do to me.
I don't have to get bit by a shark to know I don't want that to happen to me.

You don't have to try something to knock it.
Basicall to the OP, do what it is that you need to do, don't ask a message board about life choices. You have no idea what these peoples lives are like, what moral values they have, and if you can even trust their opinion. This would include my own opinion. If you have a question about what camera you should buy then by all means ask away and trust a users opinion. If you are looking for guidance in life NT is not the place to look. I would venture to say that the average age of people on NT is 17 or 18, do you really want advice from someone who is younger than you?

BTW I am sooo much better than people that get wasted and do drugs because I am high on life lol

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

until i was 19 i never burned or drank. im 21 one now and havin the best time of my life goin to bars with good people and just gettin hammered, gettin girls, not remembering the nite before. i know eventually ima hafta grow up but until that time, ima be livin it up
YUP.

Respect.
I quit smoking some time ago because of the effects and because i hated it. I got drunk when i was like 9 or 10 and im never doing that +#*! again.

i smoke weed almost daily.
drink on the weekends.
havent got wasted since about a year ago
but i would say u missed out already
16-21 were some good years lol
but um if u wanna try it dont be scared
ur not gonna drop dead from smokin once in a while
use a vaporizor if these "id rather have my lungs" people get to u.
and yea herb>beer

lol yea you guys are missn out out a bunch of stuff
kinda like a child deprived from cartoons,
hop of NT and hop on a blunt

Nope, because when you turn 30 you're gonna be happy you never did.
You see, that's why you've got to try new things. Who's to say this dude is promised 7 more years of life?
Though we can easily say the smokers are "missing out" on living healthy. but screw it
lets get together and feel all right
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Nope, because when you turn 30 you're gonna be happy you never did.
i dont agree with this. Even though the majority will, in fact, regret drinking when we're older, doesnt mean that we shouldnt do it. Im suremany of us regret wasting money of video games or pokemon cards, whatever you liked as a kid. At the time it seemed the best thing ever, but now that we grewolder it seemed like a waste of time and money. I think most things end up like this (cars, some relationships etc) but you only live once. Personally, I wouldlike to have experiences and memories to look back on, because thats all that life is.
pimp.gif

Even though i drink, have never smoked before.

Never been drunk but you have drank right? You aren't missing anything when it comes to being drunk. One day just hold a cup of vodka in your hand, thensay and do w/e you want without thinking same thing as being drunk except you'll remember and not have a headache the next day.

You should get high tho, I suggest a 7 blunt cypher among 4 friends, every additional friend add an additional blunt.

Back
Top Bottom