** I AM ANOTHER VICTIM OF SPRINT** PLEASE READ TO SAVE YOURSELF!

I see the holidays are coming up and some of you may be looking for a new phone... DO NOT GO WITH SPRINT... I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO SPRINT!! O.K. I've likemost of you heard about the horror stories about sprint customer service and today I have just become another victim of theirs. Aight so I get home from workand I open my sprint bill and what do I see a $478.95 BILL. And yes you read that correctly $478.95! I call them up like this can't be correct, how can mybill be allowed to run up this much when my service was cut off in June for my account being over $250.00 (which I still dispute) The operator said it was b/cI have an unlimited spending account. I told her that I had an unlimited spending account since february but it didn't stop ya'll from turning my phoneoff in June. Because If I knew that this spending account was real why did my service get "interrupted" in June. I tried to explain to this clownthat had I known that it was even possible that my account to go past $250.00 I would have paid more attention to my mintues. She said I need to just pay formy service (didn't even to attempt to understand) So then I mention their unlimited plan which is ONLY $100 and asked why my plan wasn't automaticallyupgraded since I already pay $115 a month and the upgrade (really a down grade) didn't require a 2 year extension. She said I should have changed itmyself.... come on Unlimited for $100 or limited for $115, send me a letter text something. So after all that I hang up and call back and IN LESS THAN TENMINTUES I get the changes taken off and the upgraded plan.... Makes me wonder what would have happened if I hadn't called back... oh that's right Iwould have been $478.95 lighter in the pocket!

I would be
mad.gif
if AT&T tried to pull some mess like that,

but they dont

so im
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

So after all that I hang up and call back and IN LESS THAN TEN MINTUES I get the changes taken off and the upgraded plan...
...stop complaining, thats how the world works. some people are idiots, some people are helpful.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I would be
mad.gif

but they dont

so im
happy.gif
How do you like AT&T?
Thinking of getting and Iphone on Friday

So wait, you got the charges taken off and switched to the unlimited plan and you are complaining? And its not sprint's responsibility to change your plan,they are a business with millions of customers, why would they take time out to tell you hey you should switch plans. IMO what you described was good customerservice

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I would be
mad.gif

but they dont

so im
happy.gif
How do you like AT&T?
laugh.gif

cheapest possible plan plus unlimited texts and tax comes out to $107/month. & my first bill was 242 bucks
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

SERO + Corporate Discount + Loyalty Discount FTW. I love Sprint.

How did you get those discounts on top the Sero plan?

They wouldn't let me add my employee discount...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

SERO + Corporate Discount + Loyalty Discount FTW. I love Sprint.

How did you get those discounts on top the Sero plan?

They wouldn't let me add my employee discount...

Speaking with the right manager FTW.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

I would be
mad.gif

but they dont

so im
happy.gif
How do you like AT&T?
laugh.gif

cheapest possible plan plus unlimited texts and tax comes out to $107/month. & my first bill was 242 bucks
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
I work at BOA and get a discount on the plan
do you have the a add on with the 7pm nights?

I set up a few people with Military + Home depot discount, 25% off each, they pay 50% of their bill.
didnt know about SERO back then tho.

I got kicked off SERO after I carried my old Nextel number over to my Mogul. They gave me a similar plan, $35 for 700 min. and everything else. I got a stateemployee discount as well for like $15 I think.

This probably has nothing to do with your thread but I ain't reading all of that without some spaces.

I would be
mad.gif

but they dont

so im
happy.gif
How do you like AT&T?
They are and have always been 100% reliable, i have them before they got bought out by cingular, during, and after which is now. I have serviceEVERY where I go. Plus their customer service is
pimp.gif
. If you have like a basic phone on their plan, you can basically call them up, be like "ayo, myphone is broken" and they will either send you a new one, or send you a different model phone, most likely a newer one, well that's atleast how it waswith my family and I. And I have the iPhone 3G, I know there are alot of phones out there that are better, but this phone has all the things that I actuallyuse. Not hella extra features that are irrelevant that I never touch.

So yeah, AT&T FTW

FREE UNLIMITED EVERYTHING FTW

it helps having your pops work for corporate sprint.

oh, free phones FTW also. haha

Not trying to hate but... it is your responsibility to check your min. and they can't automatically do anything to your account without your permission. Ideal with people all day and if they are just nice to me I will go above and beyond to help you but as soon as they say "Why didn't you" or"it's your fault" I shut down and don't do more than what I am required... but it sounds like you were pretty decent with her and thats whyshe did it.

When I call and need something fixed I tell them the issue and how I want it to be resolved in a calm way if they are rude or don't want to help I get asupervisor and it always gets done my way
wink.gif

I just switched from sprint to AT&T for a iPhone. I still have two other lines back at sprint tho. Imma see what they can do for me on the plan and earlycancellation fee for my line. My lines contract was up this march, do y'all think they can hook it up by waiving or even lowering the fee?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

I would be
mad.gif

but they dont

so im
happy.gif
How do you like AT&T?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif

my first iphone bill was less than my current bill of $73ish 450min, 1500 text, unltd data
3g isn't that serious

I would be
mad.gif

but they dont

so im
happy.gif
How do you like AT&T?
They are and have always been 100% reliable, i have them before they got bought out by cingular, during, and after which is now. I have service EVERY where I go. Plus their customer service is
pimp.gif
. If you have like a basic phone on their plan, you can basically call them up, be like "ayo, my phone is broken" and they will either send you a new one, or send you a different model phone, most likely a newer one, well that's atleast how it was with my family and I. And I have the iPhone 3G, I know there are alot of phones out there that are better, but this phone has all the things that I actually use. Not hella extra features that are irrelevant that I never touch.

So yeah, AT&T FTW

Good Deal?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom