I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Funny how she was super nice the first time I met her. She offered to let Carra and I sleep at your place, then the photo incident and last time I was down there I slept in a motel that hasd a dead body outline on the floor.

960505082_l.jpg
Poor bastard just wanted to have some fun with that $+%%*# from the elevator
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by SmoothBalla

[h1]methamphibian?
nerd.gif
[/h1]
^I got back online because I was getting ready to mention him and JediNYC.
who can forget jediNYC and his stripper pole...
laugh.gif
hes a livingexample to never guarantee that a certain shoe would never come out...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by SmoothBalla

[h1]methamphibian?
nerd.gif
[/h1]
^I got back online because I was getting ready to mention him and JediNYC.
who can forget jediNYC and his stripper pole...
laugh.gif
hes a living example to never guarantee that a certain shoe would never come out...
jediNYC was PRE-OWNED on that one ( it happened way before the term "OWNED" got crazy ) I didn't like how he would talk smack to everyoneon NT saying that he was Larry Miller's right hand man and that the B'REDs were NEVER going to be released. I loved how I posted "B'RED'sCONFIRMED..." and all hell broke out afterwards, that was the beginning of the end for jediNYC. Poor guy, if there ever was a Hall of Shame for NT,he'd be #1. I never had any respect for the guy. I disliked how he used his position (sales) at NTNYC to disrespect NTer's. Not cool in my book. E7 =)

wow great to see a smorgasbord of OG nters. My golly how time flies....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

craftsy I can't remember how I can remember yours.

NotoriousPat, Chewdeezy is still around. I see a myspace bulletin from him every so often, and last year I gave him some flack over his A's. In his defense he has been gracious this year in regards to my awful Mariners.

ah man, don't even bring up the mariners
smh.gif
laugh.gif
depressing

indifferent.gif

Check the joined date....my sig is from a DJ Clue? mixtape from like 2002 and I'm not changing it. After KICKS by SLAM mentioned us NT blew up like theHindenburg.

Chewdeezy my boy, hows things? I for one am not enjoying baseball season that much this year.

I like too how folks are shouting out "old school" NTers who were on here like 2-3 years ago. LOL.

I like too how folks are shouting out "old school" NTers who were on here like 2-3 years ago. LOL.

maaan, i've been here for 7.5 years and i don't even consider myself "old school" NTer.. i guess when you were familiar with the guys whowere here back in the nikepark days, you don't really hold yourself up to them. I've been around for a lot of good times had here, but in no way do ipretend like i was an OG on the board. Granted, it's not that serious.. but i always know where i stand in these types of things, i make it a point to.

I have to admit, Ryan's "Whoa!" right after I called Albert "Blossom" at Denny's was like a top 10 moment in my life.

Back
Top Bottom