I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

Originally Posted by AK Nako

140dn4x.jpg

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Emi?

O

VER

RAY

TED!

(she can catch it though)

speaking of the lovely ms. emi..... anyone remember why the hell randy savage made an appearance in these photos? there had to be some kinda contextualreference ...

owned.jpg

owned2.jpg

Wish I could take credit for the boobie idea, it is genius. Got to thank or man on the scene in Boston. You got stickers or still need some man?
I still have the black grenade... I'll take 1 of the black missles for the other window
pimp.gif

What ever happened to ReedT? and Stoker

ELLAESCO in the house!

Good thing I texted you the other day eh? Sushi sounds good. YOUR TREAT!

miss ya too
happy.gif

EKIN702

there is some old members on here I remember coming to NT back in the day but wasn't a member then I joined in 03 and got flamed lol then banned. It wascool though but It took a lot of my time but general keept me up on stuff and still cracks me up from time to time.

JoeGalvan is that guy where all shoes looked like it went through hell no matter how new it was? I think he was cool with johnny depp look a like too. Alwayswondered what happened to him.

In a related story...I haven't sold then zens yet, I just watched the Frank Grimes episode, and I'm getting a puppy on Friday.

...one last thing...I need to post my wedding pictures where Dutch Royal T is my best man, and where Shoefleek is my flower girl.

BRB.

SHOEFLEEK!

That's it.

And it's good that you're getting a puppy, Ryan.

I'd hate to hear you're pro-creating.

That'd be scary. A bunch of little Ryans running around grabbing wide receivers' nut sacks yelling "whoa!". That a Tales From the Crypt episode right there...

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

Originally Posted by buggz05

I actually stayed away from General until last year...dunno why. There were always good post in general that were informative...but Nike, Music and Sports kept me entertained enough...
pimp.gif

I remember when i stumbled onto the general forum. I haven't been the same ever since. GPA fell, *******ness went up. All around knowledge and strength of sarcasm has grown immensely.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
me2

I wonder whatever happened to Spreewellbeast (sp?), Carra, Primo, and BFO with the deep Hip Hop conversations. This thread has taken me back, good to see a lotof you guys again.

Damn...SprewellBeasts name was Steve, right?

Now there's a cat I haven't seen in ages.

Back
Top Bottom