i bring you fusion 13 (with pics)

Really?
frown.gif

what the hell is up with that unnecessary strap?? Hideous. I need some REAL XIII's in my life

I kinda like the Flints & Breds .
laugh.gif

They are the closest thing we have to retros .

man these r by far the ugliest pair of fusions by far, right behind them are the fusion IV lol

them is gonna sell like crazy... i'm not even glancin at these though... too much hot stuff is rumored to drop this year...

i really can't believe that the people at jordan brand

and jordan himself are looking at these fusions

and thinking that they are ok to release

i mean really if everybody on the planet is saying that the fusion concept sucks

then why in the world are they still making these things and destroying are beloved jordan line

i know there can't be that many people buying these things

for jordan to keep up the line...................................peace

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i really can't believe that the people at jordan brand

and jordan himself are looking at these fusions

and thinking that they are ok to release

i mean really if everybody on the planet is saying that the fusion concept sucks

then why in the world are they still making these things and destroying are beloved jordan line

i know there can't be that many people buying these things

for jordan to keep up the line...................................peace
i aint tryin to hull you or nothin... but the only people who dont dig the fusions are people who are really into the jay game... like retros andstuff like that... i'm tellin you... i wo srk in a footlocker, and the kids and d-boys go crazy for them... they pick them up all the time, bro...

everybody says stop the fusions in here... but on some real #$@+... these thangs be sellin like hotcakes...

dont get me wrong... i hate them too... but the jordan brand marketin company see the money they raking in... that's why they keep doin it...

Back
Top Bottom