i bring you fusion 13 (with pics)

O wow,
smh.gif

break it down time.
- air force 1 at its most minimalistic point
- air jordan price tag
- tech? air sole? at a jordan price?
- fakes of fusions are equivalent if not better or worst in some ases for fusions
- the aura of having a jordan and "meaning" is null since he hasn't played in this or nothing "new"
hoodrats and the like will buy just because of the jordan namesake. glad the people finaly spoke with the response to the aj2009. too bad there aren'tenough folks to speak upon the fusions.

~Lefty

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

break it down time.
- air force 1 at its most minimalistic point
- air jordan price tag
- tech? air sole? at a jordan price?
- fakes of fusions are equivalent if not better or worst in some ases for fusions
- the aura of having a jordan and "meaning" is null since he hasn't played in this or nothing "new"
hoodrats and the like will buy just because of the jordan namesake. glad the people finaly spoke with the response to the aj2009. too bad there aren't enough folks to speak upon the fusions.

~Lefty

i second. lol im a lefty too!
happy.gif

these are really nice... I especially love the blue and white CW. I don't understand why so many people hate fusions anyways since its a mix of both shoeswe all love. I also think the days of Air Jordans are gone when Jordan retired so it's not like Air Jordan's will ever make a come-back as big as whenthey first came out.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

That @%*% is SO buns. I'm leaving JB for good for @%*% like this. Thank God Nike is doing it right and coming through with the heat

Qft. Nike can take all my $$$.

Back
Top Bottom