I COULD care less or I COULDNT care less?

It's could NOT and it's the easiest thing to understand ever. I can't understand how so many people get it wrong. Just switch the verb up ifyou're confused.

I could eat less.

I could not eat less.

Which means you don't eat?

I made a post about this about a month ago. Its I COULDN'T care less as your saying you care as least as possible!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

It's could NOT and it's the easiest thing to understand ever. I can't understand how so many people get it wrong. Just switch the verb up if
you're confused.

I could eat less.

I could not eat less.

Which means you don't eat?

couldn't

i hate when people say could
smh.gif

How is it confusing?

When theres no way you could care less about something... i believe that gets the intention of the phrase across... COULDN'T

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]LMAO[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Me and my boy were discussing this when he said it once, and he tried to justifyit by saying...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]"I COULD care less, because right now I don't care at all. So my caringcould go into the negative."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]I told him "No" and that he was wrong...[/color]

I say I could care less just because that's what my dad always says, but I couldn't care less definitely makes more sense to me.

JEEEZZ, Its seems that for the past 2-3yrs this has been a mind blowing statement....

i'm gonna have to say it's couldn't care less...pretty sure it's that.

the one that really gets me is who or whom and whose or who's.

Back
Top Bottom