I dont believe in none of the 2012 stuff, but it feels like somethins bout to happen.

I dont know how to explain. I just read an article about terrorism warnings (if your an idiot you didnt read it
laugh.gif
.)

A man outside of the presidential townhall is strapped (perfectly legal,) and all this imo racial division that is "occurring."

It just feels like somethin is about to happen. Anyone else get feelings like this?

Edit: Violence is everywhere, and has always been...just idk.

I know what you mean by something bout to happen cause i agree, but to me its going to be a Israel vs Iran war, and i see America sticking their nosessomehwere its not suppose to be. 2012? BS. Aint nothin happening when everyone expects it.

only thing i see happening by 2012 is the shortage of food sources/crops and natural disasters happening in many parts of the world.

we gotta do our part to conserve energy etc... global warming is gonna kill us.

ive wrote this plenty on NT

2010-2012

huge natural disaster, war, aliens comin in the flesh, jesus, look i dunno what its gonna be but i feel you OP

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

You don't believe but you feel something will happen?

na i figured someone would bring up 2012 and i dont believe in that...i just dont know how to describe the feeling i guess and thats what popped up...

I'm not prone to paranoia, but I too have felt this way for a while now.

All these epidemics, natural disasters, economic meltdown, etc...

Perhaps there is something to 2012 (many believe it's when great change will come, NOT the end of the world).

I (guess) I agree with this, though I'm not quite sure what exactly is this "change." It's certainly not political though...

Some theories include: fifth dimension ascension & the age of aquarius. If you research these topics, you'll find some very interesting stuff.

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

I'm not prone to paranoia, but I too have felt this way for a while now.

All these epidemics, natural disasters, economic meltdown, etc...

Perhaps there is something to 2012 (many believe it's when great change will come, NOT the end of the world).

I (guess) I agree with this, though I'm not quite sure what exactly is this "change." It's certainly not political though...

Some theories include: fifth dimension ascension & the age of aquarius. If you research these topics, you'll find some very interesting stuff.
and hopefully not that b.s fake change Obama preaching
but a real real change
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I dont know how to explain. I just read an article about terrorism warnings (if your an idiot you didnt read it
laugh.gif
.)

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]John Connor will lead us against skynet and the terminators![/color]

Originally Posted by KTaylor

Originally Posted by Pig Love

laugh.gif
Do any of you remember 1999?

lmao flop *%+ y2k

didnt the Mayans predict this 2012 "end of world day after tomorrow Bs?"

To my understanding, the Mayans predicted no such thing. Humans just seem to misconstrue things to fit their own beliefs or agenda. The year 2012 (supposedly)signals "the end of times" which does NOT mean the end of the world. Like I previously mentioned, research fifth dimension ascension & the Age ofAquarius to get a somewhat better idea, though you'll like have even more questions than answers then.

laugh.gif
@ DAYTONA 5000. That is exactly what I alluded to.

Honestly I can see a revolt against the US Gov't take place if things don't get better with the economy.

Maybe.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Honestly I can see a revolt against the US Gov't take place if things don't get better with the economy.

Maybe.
Nah, I don't think that is going to cause the revolt.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif
.)

ahh you got me. but that what the thread title said, prolly better grammar.

i forgot to mention, im not doin well on Call of duty.

Back
Top Bottom