I dont believe in none of the 2012 stuff, but it feels like somethins bout to happen.

Yeah, the Mayan's predicted this stuff. They had the most precise calendar to date. It started in 2012 and counted backwards..

By the way, amping for the movie 2012.

I also see some type of revolt. Maybe the market crash or some type of quarantine? idk.

My friend told me that his uncle works for internal affairs w/ the sheriffs. And he said that they are hiring to gear up for riots. As to what may cause theriots, he doesn't know. He also says to just stay home if #*&% hit the fan.

yea i dont know if the world is going to end but i think something going to happen

laugh.gif

This is what happens when people are un educated or dont know anything about ancient past-times.

i remember when the same type of stuff was predicted in 1994. again in 1999. and so on. i simply believe events will continue to unfold that changes societiesand global life. certainly not the end though.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Honestly I can see a revolt against the US Gov't take place

let's say it does I HOPE NOT...I pray it does not.

I will bet within 10 years of that "new government" things will be 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000x worse.

Originally Posted by Beermann2

I also see some type of revolt. Maybe the market crash or some type of quarantine? idk.

My friend told me that his uncle works for internal affairs w/ the sheriffs. And he said that they are hiring to gear up for riots. As to what may cause the riots, he doesn't know. He also says to just stay home if #*&% hit the fan.
roll.gif

maybe the word sheriffs and "#(&*$# hit the fan made it so funny to me i dunno.

Depletion of natural resources.
Overpopulation and shortages of food.

These are our two biggest down falls, and each year it becomes more demanding... Something has to give.

I've been over this topic like crazy since 2000. I've read many of this from Nostrodamus to the Mayans and what they written down and advised us. FromAlchemist to whwhere it started. I mean you don't have to believe for most of this or draw their conclusion. All these people do is study show and tell youand you can draw your conclusion. I have seen many of documentaries and its just crazy how certain ppl are way into this. I'm a bit on the still wonderingon what all to believe.

What do you think the Mayans predicted? A new age. The age of aquarius. The guy who made a thread about the age starting(who also made the cannabis curescancer thread) was completely wrong.

what's the active volcano in the atlantic ocean, that if it erupted would cause a land mass to fall into the water large enough to generate a 3,000 ft hightsunami that would hit the east coast of America in 9hrs time?

I have a friends who believes in this *!$#!+%*. I personally don't believe anything will happen. There have been plenty of thoughts over the yearsconcerning specific dates/years and nothing ever comes to pass. Stuff like this just can't be predicted I believe, it just happens, and it won't justbecause it's popular belief.

Back
Top Bottom