I dont believe in none of the 2012 stuff, but it feels like somethins bout to happen.

I dont know every one in the world has the power to make choices.

This country and the world for the first time in my eyes has a dark unforeseen future.

Just talk to older folks who are 50 and up they will tell you the world now is no where near what they thought it would be.

my Dad is 57 and tells me every day about how much things have changed for the better and the worse.

I think obama is a joke but a small person put into place for a big picture.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I dont know every one in the world has the power to make choices.

This country and the world for the first time in my eyes has a dark unforeseen future.

Just talk to older folks who are 50 and up they will tell you the world now is no where near what they thought it would be.

my Dad is 57 and tells me every day about how much things have changed for the better and the worse.

I think obama is a joke but a small person put into place for a big picture.
Im sorry but.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

The Large Hadron Collider scares the !%!! out of me
Why?! Do some research man. Colliding protons in a molecular level is not going to effect anything in a big scale, it's simply just forresearch..
indifferent.gif

I'm more worried about the North Pole and the South Pole switching that's going to occur soon than this fairytale.....but damn I can't wait forthat movie to come out.
pimp.gif

The thing that bothers me is, we know there are problems. But we are so stuck in our ways that we won't change because either A, we can't afford tomake changes for everyone, or B, the higher ups don't want to because they wouldn't "profit" as much, or create a difference in status byincome and won't be able to increase their standard of living which they are probably living out of their means in the first place.

Why does that electric car cost $40k? It shouldn't cost that much. We need them cheaper to have more people afford one that way we can switch from fuelthat we are never going to get back. Wouldn't it make more sense to have them cheaper though? It would be helping everyone then.

It is frustrating because at the end of the day, you want to make changes but no one else really does. It's a nice thought, but everyone wants to livetheir lives as long as no one interrupts them. And those who feel that there's nothing we can do are simply just giving up.

Earlier today, GM officially unveiled the Chevy Volt, a sporty sedan which will reportedly get 40 miles on a single battery charge. (Read our full report here.) The car, expected to be priced just under $40,000, will start production either late this year, or early in 2011. According to GM, the Volt will get city fuel economy of at least 230 miles-per-gallon, and come packaged with a flex fuel-powered engine-generator.
http://features.csmonitor...-threat-from-chevy-volt/

Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by nnarum

The thing that bothers me is, we know there are problems. But we are so stuck in our ways that we won't change because either A, we can't afford to make changes for everyone, or B, the higher ups don't want to because they wouldn't "profit" as much, or create a difference in status by income and won't be able to increase their standard of living which they are probably living out of their means in the first place.

Why does that electric car cost $40k? It shouldn't cost that much. We need them cheaper to have more people afford one that way we can switch from fuel that we are never going to get back. Wouldn't it make more sense to have them cheaper though? It would be helping everyone then.

It is frustrating because at the end of the day, you want to make changes but no one else really does. It's a nice thought, but everyone wants to live their lives as long as no one interrupts them. And those who feel that there's nothing we can do are simply just giving up.

Earlier today, GM officially unveiled the Chevy Volt, a sporty sedan which will reportedly get 40 miles on a single battery charge. (Read our full report here.) The car, expected to be priced just under $40,000, will start production either late this year, or early in 2011. According to GM, the Volt will get city fuel economy of at least 230 miles-per-gallon, and come packaged with a flex fuel-powered engine-generator.
http://features.csmonitor...-threat-from-chevy-volt/

Ridiculous.

Wow...

anyone see the histroy channel 2 hour documentry?

mention super volcanos, wild weather, sonic boom, food shortage, over consumption. alchmey, myans, nastradamus, fulcanelly (sp) hopi indians, blue star.

!$+# was intense

Back
Top Bottom