I dont know what you want so here's CASH......Smh

Maybe it's just me but I didnt get any gift that was not cash yet other then granny getting me a blanket that itches like I have the outbreakvirus..........The answer was "ehhhh I didnt know what to get you" I mean dont get me wrong I love the cash but I cant be that hard to buyfor!.......effort people effort lol.......anybody get the same thing?

i got 600 from my rents. i didn't really ask them for anything and everytime they asked, i was just like, i don't really care just gimme "straightcash, homey"
laugh.gif

they did come thru with some nice dress shirts for work though

I didnt anything nor did I ask for anything.. But I would much rather someone give me $ than go out and buy something for me that I possibly will not like.

yeah i got money lots of times.

i have been told it is difficult to shop for me. and that's fine. with money i can get my own stuff.
'cause if it was not money, i would probably get something i do not want or would otherwise have to return. both of which would have been a waste of mytime and theirs.

but mostly mine.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I got nothing, quit crying.

Lol im not crying bro Im just so used to getting cash every year that I start to wonder if the people around me really know me lol.........trust man I know imblessed I just wanted to see if anybody was in that same boat of never opening anything for xmas........I havent a gift to open in like 7 years lol

Originally Posted by henz0

I didnt anything nor did I ask for anything.. But I would much rather someone give me $ than go out and buy something for me that I possibly will not like.

I got you something
wink.gif
, check the S&T post, last post I had in there.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Maybe it's just me but I didnt get any gift that was not cash yet other then granny getting me a blanket that itches like I have the outbreak virus..........The answer was "ehhhh I didnt know what to get you" I mean dont get me wrong I love the cash but I cant be that hard to buy for!.......effort people effort lol.......anybody get the same thing?

Woah a new virus.

i didn't get much:

pajamas a few shirts and the blackberry storm.

it's cool though. i'll just SPLURGE the next few weeks.

financial independence FTW
smokin.gif

you got me cash i don't know what to say

23 secconds I can't embeed when i search

It's the thought that county

Originally Posted by bruza

i didn't get much:

smokin.gif
BB storm is a sweet gift

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Maybe it's just me but I didnt get any gift that was not cash yet other then granny getting me a blanket that itches like I have the outbreak virus..........The answer was "ehhhh I didnt know what to get you" I mean dont get me wrong I love the cash but I cant be that hard to buy for!.......effort people effort lol.......anybody get the same thing?
Thats why you got cash

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i got 600 from my rents. i didn't really ask them for anything and everytime they asked, i was just like, i don't really care just gimme "straight cash, homey"
laugh.gif

they did come thru with some nice dress shirts for work though
I got £60, Off the whole fame I got £120 all together, wich im happy with. Along with about 7 DVD's, A punchbag and various other stuff.

Im not complaining, smh at growing up, more freedom but less love lol ! na but i would much rather accept money then a gift i wouldnt like, so money gift FTW

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bruza

i didn't get much:

smokin.gif
BB storm is a sweet gift

yea you're right. just now getting the hang of it. i picked it up yesterday.

i got a friend taking me to fogo de chao tomorrow.
eek.gif
(time to startfasting)

I keep a running wish list throughout the year of things that I want or come across...but are things that I dont really need or have the funds to splurge on.

that way come Xmas time...I just send that wishlist out.

I keep an amazon.com wishlist of stuff like dirty said... then if anybody asks, i just tell them to search my name on there for some ideas. I end up gettingexactly what i'm looking for every year, almost nobody ever gives me cash.

As far as buying other people gifts - i could never do a gift card i don't think, unless i was just completely strapped for time... but i only had one dayof real shopping this year and i threw together some nice ideas for people... so i mean, i really just think it's all about the type of person you are - ifyou really care about what you're getting somebody, it's not that hard to figure out something they would like... that is, if it's somebody youcare about, you should know somewhat the things they would enjoy receiving as a gift from you.

I just think people are thoughtless for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom