I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS MAN HASNT BLOWN UP YET!! VOL. STOP HATIN ON THE BAY

REAL @#*@ NT.

How can people like and respect Gucci and Jeezy but can't take the time to listen to The Jacka? Jack is the west coast version of them but with betterlyrics. Outside of the bay, i only know a few people on here that listen to him ..and i strongly agree that the reason for this is because HES FROM THE BAY andy'all think hes some type of hyphy movement rapper. My N' got BANGERS under his belt, and if y'all would stop and actually give him a listen, youwould know whats good

I don't expect old heads to come in here and feel his @#*@, cuz we all know how picky y'all are, but i mean at least the people who listen to that trap@#*@ like gucci jeezy oj and them dudes, consider the Jack, hes real and hes on that hood @#*@, no different from gucci and them

If you're close minded and feel like you gotta hate on dude without even listenin to these songs then ya might as well hit that "back" button

ALL these songs SLAP..How can you not feel this *#*@?

THE JACKA THE REALEST N' OUT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I been a fan but The Jacka is never going to blow. Gangsta rap is dead and won't get you the recognition you deserve anymore, especially on the West. Lookwho gettin love on the West now even Snoop aint on his deez nuts shh like he use to.

I mean I always see it as mainstream recognition and mainstream hip hop recognition. Dude would be lucky to receive the latter given the climate of thisswagga/jerkin/stanky leg/auto tune dominance.

He is better than a lot of them West rappers though

I gave him an honest shot. Doesn't excite me. I like Gucci cause he's ignant. This Jacka guy tries to actually be a real artist and takes him selfserious. I cant *!+$ with that

hes decent to me...his delivery is too laid back for me (like a west coast fabolous kinda). kinda bores me after a while. some of his songs are appreciated tho

Man you're not on the same boat. I've been listening to dude for years now and how he is more well known baffles me. He is prob the best rapper on thewest coast right now. Only people seeing him lyrically is Quinn and Nickatina. Tear Gas is something serious though
pimp.gif
I hope this is the album that gets him recognition.

I dont even care if they blow.. If you look at bay area rappers, its mostly underground stuff. Theres hella rappers from here that people just dont know about.Im fine with that too. Our music is too hard for the radio anyways. Nothin but real **!%...

$%*# it blud people just dont like him i dont understand how people dont understand this. Jacka is my ##$# tho.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Word touch

funny how the 2 N's in this thread that said he's trash have dipset avys/sigs....LOL
indifferent.gif

It's all good though, whether he gets his shine or not, hes still appreciated over here in the bay and hes still that dude

"EVEN IF YOU KNEW ME FOR HELLA LONG YOU WOULD STILL BE A STRANGER, YOU DONT KNOW ME N' "

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I gave him an honest shot. Doesn't excite me. I like Gucci cause he's ignant. This Jacka guy tries to actually be a real artist and takes him self serious. I cant *!+$ with that

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
@#$# saddens me yo, makes me think some of these *@#$#! just wasn't meant to appreciate his music. But what's really sad and ignorant is the*@#$#! who come in the thread, drop some ignorant comment about the bay, and dip. Ignorant fools don't even expose themselves to the music. Jacka is my+%@#+. I'll be back.

Word. I was feelin cuz when he was on Cormega's album. He has another song called what it do with two others but I was wondering who one of them was(nojacka).

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I gave him an honest shot. Doesn't excite me. I like Gucci cause he's ignant. This Jacka guy tries to actually be a real artist and takes him self serious. I cant *!+$ with that

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
@#$# saddens me yo, makes me think some of these *@#$#! just wasn't meant to appreciate his music. But what's really sad and ignorant is the *@#$#! who come in the thread, drop some ignorant comment about the bay, and dip. Ignorant fools don't even expose themselves to the music. Jacka is my +%@#+. I'll be back.

laugh.gif
Starky you got me confused. I have 2 sets of music. Ignorant stupidmusic that has no value to me that I just ride to and laugh it and make
sick.gif
at the beat. Then there's introspective music (let it be rap, rock, whatever) that takes me on a journey and really elevates my mind.

So when people compare Jacka to Gucci/Jeezy then I put on my ignorant headphones and its not that ignorant but it's not really dropping any gems on me. Iremember your post a while back with all the imeems and none of em were hot to me. Someone posted a clip from the new album directed by JTF and I actuallythought it was
pimp.gif
. But I can't get into Jacka maybe another dayI'll give him a fair shot but he's just not for me. But it's good to see Cali support a Cali artist. All yall whose feeling him make sure you goout and buy the album.

Edit: Like the last song when he says "Im from the hood but I live in a mansion" "she got a heavy tail like Killer whale" "Must be adoctor or a lawyer cause you sure are fly" "I'm on a world tour with a knot in my hand"

These are stupid lines but he has a lazy flow unlike Gucci so they didn't make me laugh and the beat ain't knocking. He needs to hand that beat to ZionI or Clyde Carson.
Gucci> Jacka in terms of ignorance
Many artists> Jacka in terms of making just good music

This is all opinion though you may see something in duke's music that I don't. I'm not gonna sit here and go "dudes trash" "get thisgarbage out of here" but it ain't for me. And apparently by these posts you Bay _'s really show love to dude. So I ain't hatin.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
@#$# saddens me yo, makes me think some of these *@#$#! just wasn't meant to appreciate his music. But what's really sad and ignorant is the *@#$#! who come in the thread, drop some ignorant comment about the bay, and dip. Ignorant fools don't even expose themselves to the music. Jacka is my +%@#+. I'll be back.

laugh.gif
Starky you got me confused. I have 2 sets of music. Ignorant stupid music that has no value to me that I just ride to and laugh it and make
sick.gif
at the beat. Then there's introspective music (let it be rap, rock, whatever) that takes me on a journey and really elevates my mind.

So when people compare Jacka to Gucci/Jeezy then I put on my ignorant headphones and its not that ignorant but it's not really dropping any gems on me. I remember your post a while back with all the imeems and none of em were hot to me. Someone posted a clip from the new album directed by JTF and I actually thought it was
pimp.gif
. But I can't get into Jacka maybe another day I'll give him a fair shot but he's just not for me. But it's good to see Cali support a Cali artist. All yall whose feeling him make sure you go out and buy the album.

Edit: Like the last song when he says "Im from the hood but I live in a mansion" "she got a heavy tail like Killer whale" "Must be a doctor or a lawyer cause you sure are fly" "I'm on a world tour with a knot in my hand"

These are stupid lines but he has a lazy flow unlike Gucci so they didn't make me laugh and the beat ain't knocking. He needs to hand that beat to Zion I or Clyde Carson.
Gucci> Jacka in terms of ignorance
Many artists> Jacka in terms of making just good music

This is all opinion though you may see something in duke's music that I don't. I'm not gonna sit here and go "dudes trash" "get this garbage out of here" but it ain't for me. And apparently by these posts you Bay _'s really show love to dude. So I ain't hatin.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WHAT?

Every single one of those beats up there knockin HARD

I'm done
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I only played Aspen compare that to any beat on Writing on the Wall and tell that's more knocking

Edit: Just played the other 2 songs. Yeah those beats don't knock either

Edit: Just played the other 2 songs. Yeah those beats don't knock either

listen to the jack artist.. Most of the songs on there have dope beats..

who listens to this

i would rather listen to a tight jean metrosexual hypebeast then this crap

and i like west coast gangsta rap but this is west coast garbage

This is all i gotta say...

The Bay Area Rap Scene is Never gonna blow because they got this underdog attitude like F everybody else, we don't want nobody to like us. But inside theycryin out for everybody to like them. It don't make sense, Y'all are confused. It's like they be thinkin "Y'all aint up on this" thenthey be thinkin "Damn why ain't y'all up on this". So what is?

Either way I'm from the bay and I rather listen to Eastcoast Battle Rapper Freestlyes (Arsonal, Loaded Lux, Head Ice, Goods) instead of Bay Rap. Sorry andI'ma get flamed for this by bay heads, but that proves my point. Why do you act like you dont care bout what other parts of the country think then get hurtwhen nobody gives a F about Bay Music.

Back
Top Bottom