I dun goofed

laugh.gif
Nice meme.

damn this all sucks.

i give props to op for airing out the situation and apologizing.

what you did was still wrong though.

There is more outrage over not sending dude the sneakers than there is in a thread about dudes cheating on their long time girlfriends. I understand this is a sneaker forum but some of you guys got your morals all out of order

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

There is more outrage over not sending dude the sneakers than there is in a thread about dudes cheating on their long time girlfriends. I understand this is a sneaker forum but some of you guys got your morals all out of order

DC is that you?

I can't decide if this thread is full of fail or win. Terrible shoes, salty buyer, lying seller.... All for $15? That wasn't even taken? lulz

jf3a6e62uoig26oa.jpg

I'm sad Brett didn't keep up the facade for a bit long, just so all of us could be entertained a bit more.

Respect for owning up to your mistake though.

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

I'm sad Brett didn't keep up the facade for a bit long, just so all of us could be entertained a bit more.

Respect for owning up to your mistake though.

qft

it went by so quick
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

jf3a6e62uoig26oa.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lmao I love the evolution of the sting pic.
roll.gif
P.S. how does something get lost in a fire? lol usually it gets burned

casey anthony if you're reading this thread, see all the good that comes from coming out clean?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif
at giving props to op for apologizing. Dude didnt want to apologize to anything until all the evidence came to light.

Indeed. Seems people are looking past this fact. Dude only came clean after he slipped up and got caught.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by kilojules64

You have your shoes, he has his 15 dollars, your conscience will be fine IMO.

Sold them to a friend couple months ago and trying to track em down... srs

Pretty sure this is a lie too. Provide an update on the status of tracking them down, there better not be any more !@$%!* flames

Back
Top Bottom