I (ElderWatsonDiggs) Could Avery Well Be NT’s 1st Billionaire

0C302B07-4A92-4183-951E-57128B1A8505.png
4909C595-53CA-4E52-B4D2-3ED81E2CF0C9.png
3E3BE0BF-C5D7-4065-87FB-040E403DF53D.png
EWD has been solid in my book ever since this gem. The confidence level to pull this off is some 1000000 level stuff
Aside from everything that this thread is based on.. I respect this in full.

E29E83CA-CA71-499D-8CC2-EB75DF509051.gif

This isn’t being frugal this is just piss poor taste :rofl:

I can literally name 20 other whips cheaper and flyer than a Santa Fe lol
So you can find “20 whips” that are less expensive than a 2014 $12,000 Santa Fe? Nice bro, maybe you could be a billionaire selling used cars. I support your dreams bro. Go for it.

I’m not even being frugal. I just spend money on Capital Expenditure items. Like I just purchased a $48k drone package that I got a 10% discount on. In the last 60 days I dropped over $70k on critical equipment for my business.

Understand consumer mentality differs slightly from business mentality. My mentors just so happen to be multi-millionaires that are very low key and I’m learning from their ways.

So you can find “20 whips” that are less expensive than a 2014 $12,000 Santa Fe? Nice bro, maybe you could be a billionaire selling used cars. I support your dreams bro. Go for it.

I’m not even being frugal. I just spend money on Capital Expenditure items. Like I just purchased a $48k drone package that I got a 10% discount on. In the last 60 days I dropped over $70k on critical equipment for my business.

Understand consumer mentality differs slightly from business mentality. My mentors just so happen to be multi-millionaires that are very low key and I’m learning from their ways.

So your mentors all millionaires and you bout to just leap right over them into billionaire status...

This the type of energy I need to surround myself with. Express train to joining the worlds 1%.

I sent you my number bro. Text me.

This is NT bro. We need to see receipts for that 48k drone purchase. That should be easy to produce... put me on btw...

Judging by the responses in here many of y’all even if you had the inherent capacity to be a Billionaire would never become one because you wouldn’t believe it yourself. Biggest obstacle in life is yourselves.

Whatever drugs this guy elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs is on I want it.

Plug me into your dealer asap.

I’m on these drugs listed below:

1. Self-confidence
2. Self-Efficacy
3. Self Starter
4. Self Awareness
My dealer info: Self

There you go my homie now get high on self, buy a picnic table, a Durango, and a drone and you too can be a Billionaire.

I’m on these drugs listed below:

1. Self-confidence
2. Self-Efficacy
3. Self Starter
4. Self Awareness
My dealer info: Self

There you go my homie now get high in self, but a picnic table, a Durango, and a drone and you too can be a Billionaire.
So you’re gonna be on the Forbes list???

Back
Top Bottom