I (ElderWatsonDiggs) Could Avery Well Be NT’s 1st Billionaire

NT has a foundation of show and tell. “Look at my limited edition shoes, look at my new phone”. At the same time NT has always had a problem with someone showing and telling at above average levels.
I throw it out there so that when the things finally happen there will be a small majority that’s actually inspired to take on something big themselves. The negative comments are expected. It comes with the territory.

As far as receipts...it’s not smart for a company to post invoices and certain paperwork on an open forum. However I will post pictures of me when I fly to Europe to get trained on the new drone, as well as when I take delivery on my unit in 5 weeks.

Reactions: Ube
NT has a foundation of show and tell. “Look at my limited edition shoes, look at my new phone”. At the same time NT has always had a problem with someone showing and telling at above average levels.
I throw it out there so that when the things finally happen there will be a small majority that’s actually inspired to take on something big themselves. The negative comments are expected. It comes with the territory.

As far as receipts...it’s not smart for a company to post invoices and certain paperwork on an open forum. However I will post pictures of me when I fly to Europe to get trained on the new drone, as well as when I take delivery on my unit in 5 weeks.
Bruh you’re the one who made the “look at me I’m successful” thread. Real successful people on NT like @casper90403, and others are mad humble about their success, but have posted proof of said sucess. Casper lives in LA in a dope crib close to GGG, son could have easily had made an attention seeking thread like you bragging about his wealth but he hasn’t. He has posted proof though to prove that he’s not lying about his lifestyle. If you’re gonna brag about your lifestyle and make threads to inspire others we need to see proof. Shouldn’t be much to block out certain sensitive information on a 48k drone purchase receipt. Stop making excuses, post proof or stop making attention seeking bragging threads.

Bruh you’re the one who made the “look at me I’m successful” thread. Real successful people on NT like @casper90403, and others are mad humble about their success, but have posted proof of said sucess. Casper lives in LA in a dope crib close to GGG, son could have easily had made an attention seeking thread like you bragging about his wealth but he hasn’t. He has posted proof though to prove that he’s not lying about his lifestyle. If you’re gonna brag about your lifestyle and make threads to inspire others we need to see proof. Shouldn’t be much to block out certain sensitive information on a 48k drone purchase receipt. Stop making excuses, post proof or stop making attention seeking bragging threads.
Casper I don’t know, but he’s an NTer so I’m happy for him and wish continued success however he decides to display it or not.

My “lifestyle” is not spectacular. What I have built and am still building is. I live in an apartment BTW, nothing spectacular. I’m not showing “proof” though. It’s your right to think I’m lying.

Let us enrich your pockets, where can i buy one of your drones?

You must have a amazon or alibabba seller account.

Casper I don’t know, but he’s an NTer so I’m happy for him and wish continued success however he decides to display it or not.

My “lifestyle” is not spectacular. What I have built and am still building is. I live in an apartment BTW, nothing spectacular. I’m not showing “proof” though. It’s your right to think I’m lying.
Bruh you’re bipolar lol. One min you’re bragging about your top of the line Durango with the hemi, and your top of the line six figure Benz, now you’re humble and cheap. Lmao. The gig is up. Post proof or stop humble bragging.

Bruh you’re bipolar lol. One min you’re bragging about your top of the line Durango with the hemi, and your top of the line six figure Benz, now you’re humble and cheap. Lmao. The gig is up. Post proof or stop humble bragging.
I’m pretty sure bipolar is a diagnosis of chronic periods of mania followed by periods of debilitating depression.

I fit neither of these descriptions as I’m pretty effervescent even when going through things that are tough.

Your comprehension needs some working on if you don’t mind me saying. I’m not cheap per se. I’m conducting smart business by mostly putting money into capital expenditures for the reason of accelerated growth. Feel free to read this paragraph as many times as needed so that you’ll understand.

I’m pretty sure bipolar is a diagnosis of chronic periods of mania followed by periods of debilitating depression.

I fit neither of these descriptions as I’m pretty effervescent even when going through things that are tough.

Your comprehension needs some working on if you don’t mind me saying. I’m not cheap per se. I’m conducting smart business by mostly putting money into capital expenditures for the reason of accelerated growth. Feel free to read this paragraph as many times as needed so that you’ll understand.

You still haven’t posted proof..... Mad corny to be braging about business investments, people do that every day.

You still haven’t posted proof..... Mad corny to be braging about business investments, people do that every day.
Lmaooo and you’re so “invested” in wanting to see receipts of my drone as if you were the manufacturer and I was trying to get a refund.

BTW, you seem to have a rubric for what makes things mad corny. Mind if I see that?

Photo Editor-20180929_214239.jpg

The 69

Actually I invite you not to take me seriously. Thanks for playing champ.
Lmaooo and you’re so “invested” in wanting to see receipts of my drone as if you were the manufacturer and I was trying to get a refund.

BTW, you seem to have a rubric for what makes things mad corny. Mind if I see that?
Thanks bro. Now I know who NT’s resident Billionaire assessor is.
965692C0-CA84-4F2B-A201-918A1AD865BE.gif

I'm sorry if I missed it, skipped all the back and forth, but which one is the "explain a little later" post?

Back
Top Bottom