I (ElderWatsonDiggs) Could Avery Well Be NT’s 1st Billionaire

Do you offer women/life advice? In fact, could I just contract you as a personal life coach? I'd assume an NTer brodawg discount of some sort would be in play as well. Hit the dms with the info. I am struggling in all facets of life that I can control.

EWD is top 5 NT Legend, 6'6 245 lbs with fluid hips to where he can seamlessly transition from a beckpedal into full sprint. Played professional basketball overseas, former Mercenary. Stays with the Drago in the knapsack along with the pistol sidearm.

elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs Aren't you already over 40 years old?

This should be in TAN thread. This guy wants to be perceived as humble, yet he puts out a thread that implies that he'll become a billionaire. I have no doubt that him and his boys are probably laughing at NTers reactions or he's just laughing alone. I know if I was even a millionaire, I would at least post the "fruits of my labor"(vacation photos, acquired "toys", photos of my job/business) and give people some details of my success story as a form of inspiration. You live an apartment man, I bet you're not even close to a million yet.

Photo Editor-20180929_214239.jpg
Muerte :rofl:

I mean for what it’s worth the whole “I will not be denied” attitude is what allowed me to be successful even when dealing with the huge multi-national companies with business deals.

Anyway that chick liked me. I found out later she was dealing with one of my distant homies on the low...she basically didn’t want to outsource her body out to the homies like that.
Outsource her body :lol:

EDW, I work for a point cloud surveying company, we use Riegl, Farscight, SmartPlanes, and 4scight equipment for our solutions. We do business in the middle east and north africa. My boss is no where near a billion. I would love to know how you accomplished this in one-two years.

EDIT: also what kind of photo processing software do you use? Agisoft?

Last edited:
yooo that video gets me every time!! it'll never get old. He's probably making money by now.

elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs Hey, kudos on having the attitude that your success is inevitable - that is such a strong determinant of success in the startup / entrepreneurship world.

How much of this has been actualized vs. in the plans and have you taken any outside capital? What's your company's name as well, if you're comfortable sharing that information?

Yes, NT is for the jokes but those aside, it's cool when members do really interesting things IRL. We all have lives outside of this forum and I personally hope all of you guys are doing and eating well, while benefiting your communities.

Back
Top Bottom