'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by 951guero

No pitty for those that take their own lives smh
In general, it appears that NT has a very low level of intelligence. Just out of curiosity, do you have little compassion for those that die of cancer?

Apples to oranges dude, not a good comparison at all

Originally Posted by cap1229

I just don't support suicide and the people that commit it. Its never that %@+%%%% bad.

Really? What about terminally ill people etc? RIP to this girl
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by highlife

I just don't support suicide and the people that commit it. Its never that %@+%%%% bad.

30t6p3b.gif

All time here on this earth is precious. There will come a time where we will all breathe our last breath. I had a friend that tried to commit suicide and was stopped and they ended up dying in a car accident not long after that. Just by being stopped they were able to see the sun rise just one more morning. It's hard to be alive and live with mental torment but things pass and distractions exist. There is no coming back from death as it is but the fact that you would try and control that end is just
indifferent.gif
to me.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by 951guero

No pitty for those that take their own lives smh

/thread

People can't handle real life and take the easy way out.
30t6p3b.gif

and why even post that online?
indifferent.gif

What real life is there really to handle at 17 though???...life hasn't even begun...no stress of how she's gonna feed her family, how she's gonna keep a roof over head, maintaining a job, others depending on you, she hasn't even entered college man....the fact that she posted the gun on twitter seems like a complete ultimate cry for attention, she wanted an audience to her suicide....this is insane, imagine the pain her lied ones must be going through...

This x99A break up is not even that srs either smh

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Some of you guys are so ignorant it baffles me, but at the same time reminds me where I'm at (internet).

I WISH, you could feel what I and millions of others around the world have felt and we'll see just how strong you are.

I have been on the edge before and it really took EVERYTHING I had to keep myself from doing it.

You people keep mentioning "the easy way out" when you have zero understanding of just how easy depression makes suicide seem.

Crazy thing is I got through by myself, which is what most can't handle.
THIS x 1,000!!! People don't know what depression is...

Ya'll fail to realize that a mentally damaged person cannot think along those lines. This isn't something that you just brush off. These people need sincere help man....god forbid, but imagine if this was one of your relatives. Would you write them off as weak too? Do you understand just how far gone mentally you have to be to actually seriously commit to killing yourself? I feel bad for her and her family....I wish she could've seen the value her life truly holds...

30t6p3b.gif

All time here on this earth is precious. There will come a time where we will all breathe our last breath. I had a friend that tried to commit suicide and was stopped and they ended up dying in a car accident not long after that. Just by being stopped they were able to see the sun rise just one more morning. It's hard to be alive and live with mental torment but things pass and distractions exist. There is no coming back from death as it is but the fact that you would try and control that end is just
indifferent.gif
to me.
The thing most people fail to grasp.. is you cannot say that because you do not know what others are going through. Even if you've been depressed and even felt suicidal, you still don't know what another person is going through. It's not as if the average person just says "Oh, this week was hard, I'll kill myself", it's a lot deeper than that. It's not that you need to fully support suicide by any means, but at least have some empathy.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
to me.

have you ever had a bad day? imagine your EVERY day being a bad day.. imagine every day being the worst day of your life. imagine not being able to find joy in ANYTHING. until you know what it's like to be that low, all the time, you and everyone else in this thread that agrees with you will never fully understand how serious it is. there's nothing precious about any time spent on earth if you dread your every waking moment here.

yall act like depressed folk WANT to be miserable all the time.. it's not a choice.

i guess she was somewhat of an attention seeker cause people thought she was trolling with this !**%...
30t6p3b.gif

sad, but offing yourself over a relationship at 17...... i cant comprehend it.

Damn that so sad. I am happy i have a good friend group. I tweet one thing about how i $@%!%* up real bad and i get blown up like damn bro you okay.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This online media networks is destroying our youth, I'm convinced kids shouldn't be allowed on these social networks.

as an 8th grade teacher I gotta agree with this... middle school students are not mature enough to handle the ramifications of social media...

Damn, shows what this world is comin' to..Nobody should have to take their own life.

Originally Posted by Goofy

Damn, shows what this world is comin' to..Nobody should have to take their own life.

Word, what the world is coming to. Because suicide is a 2012 phenomena.
eyes.gif

This is crazy. RIP.
Depression is serious. Especially if you are so young.
She was going to graduate early too. She must have been a bit smart.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I dated a girl who went to high school with her, have been facebook friends [creeping of course] for two years. She was very blatantly emotional, statuses and tweets all the time about hating people, going through things with her GF, etc

She was bisexual, and to be honest, pretty over-sexual on the internet, always putting up racy stuff and talking about sex.

Im saying this because she seemed volatile, which clearly had an effect in this. But also, like many people we know, she let her emotions foster on the internet...which I think shows a shifting attitude on the "realness" of the internet. No longer is there such a huge line between real life and net-life for users...
Since nobody quoted me or said anything, I'll go ahead and try to give a more personal perspective on this, since I am a local

Here are photos

Her vigil
405877_2697492756550_1233546482_32191750_1623653524_n.jpg

Paper
405505_298438690213157_100001410847469_875145_1971759841_n.jpg

A collage somebody made of her after her death, her tagged pics are visible
432328_292796510777361_100001410437570_837296_1024826271_n.jpg

427752_10150638699123245_508428244_10978684_1694247544_n.jpg

smh. i feel like my generation is full with a bunch of panzies. all these youngbloods crying, blogging, and then dying over petty @#$!. Like yo suck it up and deal with it. .life gets better.

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

smh. i feel like my generation is full with a bunch of panzies. all these youngbloods crying, blogging, and then dying over petty @#$!. Like yo suck it up and deal with it. .life gets better.

psychologist AND future teller.

you must be getting paid.

Back
Top Bottom