I found an iPhone 3g today Vol. Pics 8o

8one7

Banned
So after school im in the girls softball locker room waitin for my friend to come
I see an iphone on top of a backpack and i take it cause if i dont someonw might steal it
I made some calls to some of my people the VA
nerd.gif

How much can i get for it? 3g 8gb jailbroken
Theres music videos and pics (
nerd.gif
) on there and its kinda beat
2dlrivs.jpg

awx5ed.jpg

Give it back to the owner
As my Uncle would say "Karma will come back in the form of a pretty female and bite your @$*% off"

And i see what you did there Geronimo
laugh.gif

"Can I Live"
smh.gif
i know thats not a coincidence
laugh.gif

So you stole it so that somebody else wouldnt steal it?
What a good samaritan you are, we need more people like you, bravo, A+.

Disappointed this isn't locked yet. I thought theft was a crime. I feel really sad for the person's iphone it was. I'd be in tears-especially if itwas on a bookbag...AND if you were a dude in the girls locker room-double no.

You FOUND a an iPhone on top of a back pack? Whats next you'll FIND a gps from inside someones car? or FIND a computer from somebody's living room?Just return the phone back to the owner. Im sure theres a number listed under "home" or "mom" or "dad". They may give you sometype of reward. Plus it would be in your best interest to just return it since they're gonna be the ones to get the phone bill and see who you called andpossibly find out who you are. Just take a step back and ask yourself WWJD?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

You FOUND a an iPhone on top of a back pack? Whats next you'll FIND a gps from inside someones car? or FIND a computer from somebody's living room? Just return the phone back to the owner. Im sure theres a number listed under "home" or "mom" or "dad". They may give you some type of reward. Plus it would be in your best interest to just return it since they're gonna be the ones to get the phone bill and see who you called and possibly find out who you are. Just take a step back and ask yourself WWJD?
laugh.gif
qft

Back
Top Bottom