I Got a Girl Problem......Help!!!

Ok not really..... But I seen my homie ex girl in a pron I don't know if I should tell him or not. They were together for a while so he obviously had some type of love or feeling for her. I don't know how I would Feel if I seen my ex catching the money shot From 3 white Guys at one time smh He is on probation right now for this girl Because she lied and said he hit her...I don't know he might go crazy
laugh.gif

Clift Notes: Seen my homie ex girl for (2 Years) in a pron.

Should I tell Him

or show him the video?

Does your homie still care about old gal,and still its his ex therefore no don't tell him.

Also think of this if you tell your homeboy he will go and beat on shawty again therefore his life will be ruined.

YNDGAF wrote:
Ok not really..... But I seen my homie ex girl in a pron I don't know if I should tell him or not. They were together for a while so he obviously had some type of love or feeling for her. I don't know how I would Feel if I seen my ex catching the money shot From 3 white Guys at one time smh He is on probation right now for this girl Because she lied and said he hit her...I don't know he might go crazy
laugh.gif

Should I tell Him

or show him the video?

No pics, no name... 
skeeter.jpg

How would that better the situation to tell him? And no I dont think your serious

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

YNDGAF wrote:
laugh.gif

Should I tell Him

or show him the video?
No pics, no name... 
skeeter.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you live in miami, i believe you, domino saw one of his homegirls getting the creampie treatment on the dancing bear

I just seen a clip I never had this happen cause I can count my homies on less than 3 fingers. But any way her stage name is Stacey Cash. I still haven't told him I kno its going to be awkward

1. Fap to it
2. Tell him about the video.
3. Post a link to it on NT.
pimp.gif

4. Fap to it again before you delete it

If the story is true, i put Stacey Cash in google and shes in more than just one video homie. Multiple websites
laugh.gif

Shes been doin it you gotta tell him man

I dunno why youre watchin 3 dudes one chick videos anyway
laugh.gif
For real howd you find that one

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

YNDGAF wrote:
laugh.gif

Should I tell Him

or show him the video?
No pics, no name... 
skeeter.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On sum G $#!? I'm not dumb enough to post pron on here
Yeah she is nothing special I want to tell him but I know I wouldn't want anyone come telling me my ex girl was getting down like that smh

Back
Top Bottom