I Got a job interview at Kids Footlocker tomorrow.......

wat should i expect
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Just make sure you ask questions.. (makes it look like YOU ARE interested in the Job)
wink.gif
Wat kind of questions.......i kno all the shoe info

Originally Posted by KING G703

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just make sure you ask questions.. (makes it look like YOU ARE interested in the Job)[/color]
wink.gif

Nah, who ever is questioning you, make sure you throw some questions back ..

"What are the usual responsibilities for this position?"
"Do the tasks vary" blah blah blah, I'm sure you understand what I mean
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

My boy just got a job at Banana Republic and he asked the guy who interviewedhim.. "What did I lack when you were interviewing me" and dude said that most people lack in asking questions.. The guy was like : "Let'ssay I told you about a girl you would meet in your future ... wouldn't you ask questions me about her out of curiosity? so why not ask questions about aJOB you are interested in?" .. so yeah . . .
happy.gif

and
indifferent.gif
to the people gettin' on you about KFL.. a job is a job.. just get the paperand bounce after a few months
pimp.gif

Just make sure you ask questions.. (makes it look like YOU ARE interested in the Job)
wink.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

My boy just got a job at Banana Republic and he asked the guy who interviewed him.. "What did I lack when you were interviewing me" and dude said that most people lack in asking questions.. The guy was like : "Let's say I told you about a girl you would meet in your future ... wouldn't you ask questions me about her out of curiosity? so why not ask questions about a JOB you are interested in?" .. so yeah . . .
happy.gif

and
indifferent.gif
to the people gettin' on you about KFL.. a job is a job.. just get the paper and bounce after a few months
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanx
and
indifferent.gif
to the people gettin' on you about KFL.. a job is a job.. just get the paper and bounce after a few months
pimp.gif

that was the plan
laugh.gif

with such a slow economy, you're lucky to be even (potentially) getting a job. if you're thinking of working a few months and then quitting, you mightnot find another job too soon unless, of course, you get the job first and then quit.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just make sure you ask questions.. (makes it look like YOU ARE interested in the Job)[/color]
wink.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

My boy just got a job at Banana Republic and he asked the guy who interviewed him.. "What did I lack when you were interviewing me" and dude said that most people lack in asking questions.. The guy was like : "Let's say I told you about a girl you would meet in your future ... wouldn't you ask questions me about her out of curiosity? so why not ask questions about a JOB you are interested in?" .. so yeah . . .
happy.gif

and
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

Makes sense thanks

Working for Foot Locker sucks big time. If you are really set on working for FTL, go for it, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Interview wise, they ask you the same old retail type questions.

show them u can sell accessories, thats all they really care about, be a good salesman, it doesnt matter if you dont know a lick about shoes, if i was stillmanager, id hire the best salesperson i could find

Originally Posted by maps maps maps

Don't show up.

Working for footlocker inc. is not worth it.

I'm speaking from experience.

Listen to this man. I worked at Kid's for 3 years and Men's for 1: while Footlocker was better than Kid's, the job sucked horribly overall.They force you to shove accessories down people's throats and try to sell them insoles they don't need (why do they need to buy a Spenco insert for a$165 Asics Gel Kinsei?
indifferent.gif
)

Working at Kid's you have to deal with the kids and tie their shoes for them and make them sit still, and they hardly ever cooperate. That's badenough. Then you have to deal with the parents, who are usually even worse. Working retail period sucks, but Kid's Footlocker is about the worst placethere is.
laugh.gif

Additionally, Footlocker Inc. screwed me out of about $275 by putting me back at base salary when I came back from college to work and not telling me aboutit. When I got my first paycheck and called my DM and told him about this and he said he would fix it, I assumed they would. But my checks kept coming up shorteven though I was back at my regular pay in the computers. I called my DM several more times and he never returned my calls so I said forget it and just quitsince I had another job lined up anyways.

Every time I hear about Footlocker losing money or low profits or w/e, a smile comes to my face. I would love it if the company went under. Those are myfeelings on it.

yea asking them questions is huge

other ones you might want to ask :

"what is the most fulfilling part of the job for you ?"
"what is it about Kids Foot Locker that attracted you to apply here ?" etc etc

Back
Top Bottom