I got a question or two Vol. What do you call us Christians that...

Christianity, along with Zoroastrianism and Islam, (people of the book) are only sects of the original Abrahamic religion, which has no title.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by Homer

I think you're just afraid of the agnostic title.
Actually, I  think agnosticism is the most incorrect-est belief out of em all... even Satanism.
how so? realizing that this...
  • ...don't read the bible because it's full of altered opinions and hearsay?
  • ...don't go to church because it's crowded with followers, simpletons, and hypocrites?
  • ...don't believe Jesus was White or Black?
  • ...recognize the plagiarism that has taken place from faiths of old.?
  • ...are open to learning from any and all walks of faith, even NT's own Anton Lavey's brand of 'satanism'?

would place you in that category in some form?

Originally Posted by Homer

I think you're just afraid of the agnostic title.
Actually, I  think agnosticism is the most incorrect-est belief out of em all... even Satanism.
Checks facebook.

Do explain...

Perhaps we have a different definition of agnosticism. 

Off topic, I think the current form of Christianity is the easiest religion to practice.  Who the hell has time to pray five times a day in America? 
K

On second thought, I possess some qualities of an agnostic theism, but I'm fundamentally against denominations so I'm NOT an agnostic theist. I don't even like the adjective "agnostic" because it conveys a sort of absolute understanding that I myself don't have. Truth is, I have no clue what's out there. I just believe in what I believe in -- come hell, hades, nervana, or high water.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Confused.

Aren't we all? The only people that aren't just aren't thinking about what they need to.
NON CHRISTIAN... plain and simple
Fail. I'm definitely a believe in Christ, just not the stories they tell about him. Well, not all of em. I just don't know which ones to distrust. All I know is that man is untrustworthy..
ohwell.gif

It's funny how you said you believe in "Christ just not the stories they tell about him" 
indifferent.gif
 there is nothing to distrust you're in or your out. Sounds like you're Muslim because they believe in Christ too but not the stories that Christians believe.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Confused.

Aren't we all? The only people that aren't just aren't thinking about what they need to.
Fail. I'm definitely a believe in Christ, just not the stories they tell about him. Well, not all of em. I just don't know which ones to distrust. All I know is that man is untrustworthy..
ohwell.gif
It's funny how you said you believe in "Christ just not the stories they tell about him" 
indifferent.gif
 there is nothing to distrust you're in or your out. Sounds like you're Muslim because they believe in Christ too but not the stories that Christians believe.

eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

With all due disrespect, you sir are dumb as %**+.

Confused.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 so you're saying Muslims don't believe in Christ?

Confused.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying you said that I said.

Confused.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

You believe in Christ just not the stories they tell about him
alien.gif
 and I'm the dumb one 
laugh.gif
 have a nice life. 

Confused.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 and I'm the dumb one 
laugh.gif
 have a nice life. 
Pretty much.

You ever played "telephone"? It's like that... except with way too many people with way too much influence and way too many ulterior motives.

Confused.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 and I'm the dumb one 
laugh.gif
 have a nice life. 
Pretty much.

You ever played "telephone"? It's like that... except with way too many people with way too much influence and way too many ulterior motives.

So what makes you believe in Christ if you think that? why not any other religion? you where born into it and you're family is most likely Christians.

Confused.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 and I'm the dumb one 
laugh.gif
 have a nice life. 
Pretty much.

So what makes you believe in Christ if you think that? why not any other religion? you where born into it and you're family is most likely Christians.

Ok...and you say that like I didn't already know it. What's your point? You have yet to add any insight with any of your posts.

Why are you so worried about it? Do NEED a label? Will you not feel accepted if you cant have a special name for whatever it is that you believe in? First step is to find yourself and find out who you are and everything will fall into place after that. You wont feel the need for a label for your beliefs.

Confused.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 and I'm the dumb one 
laugh.gif
 have a nice life. 
Pretty much.

Ok...and you say that like I didn't already know it. What's your point? You have yet to add any insight with any of your posts.

My point is you don't believe in Christ. You're saying some pretty contradicting things. like I BELIEVE IN CHRIST BUT NOT THE STORIES ABOUT HIM
alien.gif
 so the only reason you think you believe in Christ is because you're mom told you.  You are THE WATER BOY BOBBY BUSHAY!! my mama said football is the devil.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Why are you so worried about it? Do NEED a label? Will you not feel accepted if you cant have a special name for whatever it is that you believe in? First step is to find yourself and find out who you are and everything will fall into place after that. You wont feel the need for a label for your beliefs.

I feel you and nah I don't need a label... I probably wouldn't accept it even if it was one. But.. it would be nice to know that there is a label because if there is, that means someone else may have been trying to find the same answers -- the same way-- that I am. And if so, then I can learn what they've learned and add it to what I've already come to believe. Simple enough right?

Confused.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Why he say Muslim tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 and I'm the dumb one 
laugh.gif
 have a nice life. 
Pretty much.

My point is you don't believe in Christ. You're saying some pretty contradicting things. like I BELIEVE IN CHRIST BUT NOT THE STORIES ABOUT HIM
alien.gif
 so the only reason you think you believe in Christ is because you're mom told you.  You are THE WATER BOY BOBBY BUSHAY!! my mama said football is the devil.

You having fun over there with your little jokey jokes? Let me break this down for you... I believe Lil Wayne exists. I do not believe what everyone says about Lil Wayne. He has fans that exaggerate, haters that underestimate, and P.R. people with interests directly related to how you perceive him . That's reason enough to not trust what MOST people say about the man. That's not reason enough to believe he never existed. Now carry on...

don't know if it's been said but you're an Agnostic buddy (welcome to another small society...all we ask is truth and knowledge
happy.gif
), just stop being scared to stop calling yourself a Christian nobody's going to punish you for that
laugh.gif
well besides being flamed or praised by NT

answer to OP: "non-denominational christian"

each denomination has their own thoughts/beliefs that stem from the good book. i tend to disagree with a lot of those, so i dont fall in line with any of them. that doesnt mean i dont have faith. i have faith, blind as it may be... i have faith.

i read the bible when i was younger, went to bible study... all that. it helped me to realize that i didnt agree with a lot of the baptist (mom) views. went to church a lot when i was little too... helped me realize i didnt agree with a lot of the catholic (dad) views. but thats just me.

to me, your faith should be centered around YOUR singular relationship with god... whom ever or whatever that god may be.

NT religion posts are a key example of why i tread my own path and keep my faith to myself. dudes saying "you're either in or you're out" is just ignorant. who are we to criticize ANYONE's faith or beliefs? cats with their "youre not Christian enough" opinions are the main reason i dont find myself in the pews as much nowadays. and seriously... if you really feel that way, then you should re-read your book.

in my eyes, there is only one opinion that matters... and i have faith, that God holds me in high regard. i could give a %@!% what you simps or any random stranger think about my faith (or lack thereof)... because when its all said and done, you're just as in the dark as i am... i just admit it.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

don't know if it's been said but you're an Agnostic buddy (welcome to another small society...all we ask is truth and knowledge
happy.gif
), just stop being scared to stop calling yourself a Christian nobody's going to punish you for that
laugh.gif
well besides being flamed or praised by NT

And God. (I do believe that, bro).

LarryIndiana219 wrote:
You having fun over there with your little jokey jokes? Let me break this down for you... I believe Lil Wayne exists. I do not believe what everyone says about Lil Wayne. He has fans that exaggerate, haters that underestimate, and P.R. people with interests directly related to how you perceive him . That's reason enough to not trust what MOST people say about the man. That's not reason enough to believe he never existed. Now carry on...

Okay no one said Christ didn't exist even science proves to a point he existed but what you call stories is what makes religion.There is more than one kind of christens. When i said you sound like you're Muslim is because they believe he existed just like you and don't believe the stories christens tell just like you.   

Spoiler [+]
I'm christen 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom