I got a question or two Vol. What do you call us Christians that...

Originally Posted by raburns04

Haven't read the whole thread; but I'd call OP a Unitarian Universalist

oooo good one!
thumbsup.gif
  I never heard of this before but it somewhat applies to myself, you learn something new everyday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

• ...don't read the bible because it's full of altered opinions and hearsay?
  • ...don't go to church because it's crowded with followers, simpletons, and hypocrites?
  • ...don't believe Jesus was White or Black?
  • ...recognize the plagiarism that has taken place from faiths of old.?
  • ...are open to learning from any and all walks of faith, even NT's own Anton Lavey's brand of 'satanism'?
I am coming to the realization that Morgan Freeman is the human incarnation of Jesus so, count me out for that one,
ever other one i agree with. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

• ...don't read the bible because it's full of altered opinions and hearsay?
  • ...don't go to church because it's crowded with followers, simpletons, and hypocrites?
  • ...don't believe Jesus was White or Black?
  • ...recognize the plagiarism that has taken place from faiths of old.?
  • ...are open to learning from any and all walks of faith, even NT's own Anton Lavey's brand of 'satanism'?
I am coming to the realization that Morgan Freeman is the human incarnation of Jesus so, count me out for that one,
ever other one i agree with. 

laugh.gif
Word. Ever since the first Bruce..

Just curious of how some of you would answer these questions.

What church did Jesus go to?

What did Jesus think of religion?

What did Jesus think of people who clung strictly to the Books of the Law while rejecting the spirit of God's will as described in those books?

Remember, the entire... the ONLY reason Jesus was crucified was for blasphemous, for not respecting the Word of God.

Someone who is struggling with a belief system. Your knowledge contradicts your blind faith, so you begin on your fact finding mission to eventually lead to truth. A point you are not alone in reaching. Knowing is portion of the battle.

Back
Top Bottom