I got arrested last night...over a Whopper Jr. sans the cheese

oh better yet! get a huge group of people to go in at 5 mins till close!!! That will show them!

You shoulda left but hearing what the police did makes me mad. Exactly like these NYPD pigs out here who do whatever they want to you for any reason with noconsequences just because they can.

Im suprised we havent seen a "Yo some dude hastled me when we were closed at work so i called the cops and they booked him" thread.

Originally Posted by Kobe09877

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Don't think it truly applies but my Miranda rights were never read as they cuffed me and took me away...
They can't legally charge you for anything.

But, from the sounds of it, the other officers would vouch for the 1st one.

Still, you could probably get paid if you filed a lawsuit. Especially if you're black.

I can't say that you deserve to, though. There was a drive through.

yes they can
nerd.gif
Yeah. I realized that's only applicable when they interrogate you.

My bad.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

What a ridiculous story. Where are you located?

Cops with nothing to do a friday night FTL!
real talk, they were probably bored

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Especially from me working in retail. I was there before the door was locked. On the inside, in line, hungry and willing to pay.
indifferent.gif
, if they dont want to make money... what are yougoing to do, educate them?
indifferent.gif
if you work retail you should knowthat its their right to deny business to whomever they choose.

But the Jakes did OD

Man, I feel you should have bounced but the new man as of late says F it. The Jack in the box near my spot closes their dining area at 10:30 even tho theyclose at 12. Stupid dweebs!

I would have left. Plenty of other fast food joints to choose from.

Plus, as a rule of thumb, I never, EVER, have someone I don't know prepare/serve me food while they are pissed off. Too many grimey people out there whowouldn't think twice to sabotage your food.

Did the cops over-react? Maybe. But that's expected.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

damn i know how you feel. happened to me last week minus the arrest.
walked to Mickey D's, got there at precisely 10:45 P.M. i try to open the door, but the lady says that the inside is closed, im like no its 10:45 you close it at 11:00. she says no we are close, i start to get real upset bcuz i just wanted some sweet tea. she tells me to leave so i proceeded to slam on the window & then stormed off. luckily the window didnt break.
roll.gif

real mad over some tea huh?

If anyone appreciates an impeccable (and extremely entertaining) writing style, its me. You got the goods, kid.

As for your situation: damn...

Hey_

They can't legally charge you for anything.

But, from the sounds of it, the other officers would vouch for the 1st one.

Still, you could probably get paid if you filed a lawsuit. Especially if you're black.

I can't say that you deserve to, though. There was a drive through.

They charged me with trespassing. Yet, I was in the dining room before close, the register was still up and running, and thedoor was open.

Those who said that this was mainly a customer service issue that shoulda been handled quick and flat, I agree with, but hey, I'm biased.

All dude woulda had to do was gimme that stupid sandwhich that is gonna sit like a rock at the bottom of my stomach and sent me on my way. People werestill in the dining room with tickets in their hands to receive their meals.

I was willing to pay.

They had the "product" that I wanted in stock and ready to be sold.

I was there before they closed as well as the door being open.

I'm not sure, but I think only private business owners can deny service, not franchisees. Furthermore, I think he was just the night shift manager dude.

Now for the cops taking my tag, they told me that the tag was not registered to my vehicle.

Yet, I check my glovebox last night (after moving the vehicle to my apartments) and I find a current registration in the glovebox.

I'm gonna double on the fronts and call as well as send them a letter. Couple of other cats suggested that I take it to the newspapers too. I may do justthat.

I live in Orlando, well north Orlando. Kind of a small town.

Yes, I am black. I don't want to pull that card though. At the most I want the charges dropped.

Its silly to have spent time in county for something as trivial as a fast "food" item, but *shrug*.

Edit: Thanks club 29.

Julius F. Wrek

Back
Top Bottom