I GOT ROBBED (long read )

Oh well lame
roll.gif
roll.gif

you dont stand there with your popcorn and watch a fight if you out of your depth
smh.gif

if its some clowns its cool, but if its some crazy lookin n's you gone....or watch from in the car so you can dip asap.

anyway next time you see some kids scrappin over baseball cards just 180..

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oh yeah.

It's a bunch of tough guys in here, eh?

"You shoulda did xyz....I woulda did abc.... "

++## outta here. Stop fronting.

Y'all _'s woulda folded to.

Wash ya face.
smh.gif
smh.gif
get outta here wit all that talk. you prolly the type of N that let someone run in ya pockets then be on some "what was i supposed to do....they might have had guns...
embarassed.gif
" BS. its annoying when you see dudes like you come up and generalize some based on what you'd do in the situation. just cause you charmin soft it dont make the next man

Ain't nothing Charmin soft over here son.

I'm just realistic. You the one trying so sound all OD gangster. And I never said what I would do in the situation so what the +%#! are you talking about?

It was a comment on all these people saying what they woulda did and in all actuality they wouldn't have done $+@$.
Me trying to sound "od gangster"
laugh.gif
how so? whatdid I type that struck you as the least bit "gangster"?

I've never had my pockets ran...But I can't sit here and say that it can't/won't happen.

But yeah, you go ahead an play Mr. Toughguy via the internet
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

How you try and hit me with the "e gangster" tag and sit here and act like youre untouchable when in Reality you far from it

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

I've never had my pockets ran...But I can't sit here and say that it can't/won't happen.

But yeah, you go ahead an play Mr. Toughguy via the internet
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

How you try and hit me with the "e gangster" tag and sit here and act like youre untouchable when in Reality you far from it

Are you +%*%+$* ******ed?

I clearly just said that I can't act like I won't get robbed.

So what the hell are you talking about?

Ehhh, you know what. Don't even answer. I don't feel like going back and forth about this bull $+$#.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Can I Live

where the hell are the cliffnotes
why u always have the first post in every thread

He's the boxden fam, it's his job
roll.gif

But real talk, i couldn't let some dudes punk me, i would have just told dude to step off and get away from my car unless he wanted to eat some frontbumper and then i would have dipped... hate these wannabe thugs, never understood the appeal

Originally Posted by Ghost703

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

high point in maryland? you must be softer than a marshmallow creme pie ... bama

2qdqxzl.gif

roll.gif
High point!?..I just dont see anyone getting robbed there. Im prettysure dude was straped though

With a BB Gun

next time don't stay to watch a fight. I always try to avoid situations where I can get involved for no reason. Plus you were a fool for pulling your phoneout in front of them.

So dudes were grabbing at your pockets with no weapon and you threw your money at them. Your boys in the car and you didnt steal off on nobody. Please clarify,if I so happen to be wrong.

so "your boys" let this happen to you?

You: Get in the car and let daddy handle these mean men by giving them free money.

Your boys: okie dokez!

Back
Top Bottom