I got robbed

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Also as males we should have a heightened sense of things...

Seriously, I hear the faintest noise while I'm sleeping I shoot right up pistol in hand running around my crib in the darkness....

I work 3rd shift and this was at noon and so I was in a deep sleep, plus there is my bedroom door and the door to the hallway so I really wouldn't have heard anything. I guess the only thing I can do is to go around to the pawn shops and see if any of my stuff is there.

You should def cop a security system, a good system goes right off when it senses motion after it has been activated....

LOUD...

So loud you neighbors would have heard it....

Your neighbors 20 doors down....

Seriously...

As for infamousod, I know the definition of larceny, burglary, and robbery...

As far as I'm concerned, if my house was burglarized while I was there I'd classify that as me being robbed. To me thats no different than a goonpistol whipping me and taking my wallet...I'm sure it feels the same....

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Sorry to hear that man, stay safe. What city do you live in?

Allentown, PA

50 miles North of Philly, 80 miles West of New York City. Thrid biggest City in PA. A lot of people migrated here from NYC(including myfamily)

Classy Freshman wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

Seriously, I hear the faintest noise while I'm sleeping I shoot right up pistol in hand running around my crib in the darkness....

I work 3rd shift and this was at noon and so I was in a deep sleep, plus there is my bedroom door and the door to the hallway so I really wouldn't have heard anything. I guess the only thing I can do is to go around to the pawn shops and see if any of my stuff is there.

You should def cop a security system, a good system goes right off when it senses motion after it has been activated....

LOUD...

Seriously...

As far as I'm concerned, if my house was burglarized while I was there I'd classify that as me being robbed. To me thats no different than a goon pistol whipping me and taking my wallet...I'm sure it feels the same....

good thing no one cares what you would classify it as. its not like the police ask you to check the box next to which act of theft you're claiming.

and really? getting pistol whipped and having stuff stolen in your sleep feels the same? you either need sleep therapy or a psychiatrist.

I suggest the SAW"movie" shotgun trap...

Damn homie got blasted just by opening the door...

man he brought that on himself

Originally Posted by infamousod

Classy Freshman wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

LOUD...

Seriously...

As far as I'm concerned, if my house was burglarized while I was there I'd classify that as me being robbed. To me thats no different than a goon pistol whipping me and taking my wallet...I'm sure it feels the same....

good thing no one cares what you would classify it as. its not like the police ask you to check the box next to which act of theft you're claiming.

and really? getting pistol whipped and having stuff stolen in your sleep feels the same? you either need sleep therapy or a psychiatrist.
Its like that? I simply stated how I'd feel in that situation. Really need for a personal attack?

Step off...

indifferent.gif

BTW you seem like the type of dude that would allow himself to get burglarized/robbed...SMH...

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Alchemiss wrote:

Sorry to hear that man, stay safe. What city do you live in?

Allentown, PA

50 miles North of Philly, 80 miles West of New York City. Thrid biggest City in PA. A lot of people migrated here from NYC(including my family)

you live in crackhead town man, Allentown is the worst.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

worst nightmare of mine sorry for you my dude...bout to feed my pitbull some gun powder as we speak

Am i the only one to catch this lol
laugh.gif

infamousod wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

Classy Freshman wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

LOUD...

Seriously...

Its like that? I simply stated how I'd feel in that situation. Really need for a personal attack?

Step off...

indifferent.gif

BTW you seem like the type of dude that would allow himself to get burglarized/robbed...SMH...

no, you tried to correct me. stop spreading false information.

infamousod wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

Classy Freshman wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

LOUD...

Seriously...

Step off...

indifferent.gif

quote orgy?

infamousod wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

Classy Freshman wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

LOUD...

Seriously...

Step off...

indifferent.gif

Lmao spreading false information, log off.

You're taking what I said out of context, if you want to perceive as what I said as a correction go right ahead.

laugh.gif
I'm done with this lame.

getting robbed/burglarized/etc in your own crib is the worst, hope the guy gets caught.
but seriously, the feeling of being violated in your own house.. smh

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

this recession is bringin out the grimyness in a lot of people

That and its the holiday season, which brings a influx of these sorts of incidents....

infamousod wrote:

you didn't get robbed. your apartment was burglarized.

No, he was robbed....

He was there at the time of the incident...

No excuse...Sorry...

what about that is you not correcting me? walk it off homie.

infamousod wrote:

you didn't get robbed. your apartment was burglarized.

No, he was robbed....

He was there at the time of the incident...

No excuse...Sorry...

what about that is you not correcting me? walk it off homie.
But you can clearly understand where I'm coming from and the point I'm trying to get across.

Instead you want to nitpick and take what I said in the literal sense, damn you're a tool...

indifferent.gif
How bout you hop it off....Thanks.

not really. instead of you spurting erroneous legal facts why don't you do finally stop responding like you said you were going to?

Thank God I have no problems waking up w/ the lightest noises.

Oh and that security alarm thing I have going for me.

Back
Top Bottom