I got so much swag....I can give some swag awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwway Vol. Lil King shawty

laugh.gif

on the real, he is not that bad. if anyone took the time to look at his myspace page and read his 'about me' section you'd see that he writes andperforms music as a way to stay out of trouble and cope with the fact that his dad is in jail...and if that's the case i support him. in addition, hisfirst performance was at a benefit talent show for 'darius goes west' which is a DVD documentary--about a kid named Darius, who has muscular dystrophy,and his journey across the country. it's an important cause and dear to me because one of my good friend's brother is a member of the crew. pleasecheck out: www.dariusgoeswest.com and support the cause.

often we are too quick to jump on the bandwagon and spew hate, not realizing that there are deeper issues below the surface.

EDIT: i know some of the songs may sound meaningless...but listen to the others, like 'sorry' on his myspace page and you'll see what i'mtalking about in my post.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

on the real, he is not that bad. if anyone took the time to look at his myspace page and read his 'about me' section you'd see that he writes and performs music as a way to stay out of trouble and cope with the fact that his dad is in jail...and if that's the case i support him. in addition, his first performance was at a benefit talent show for 'darius goes west' which is a DVD documentary--about a kid named Darius, who has muscular dystrophy, and his journey across the country. it's an important cause and dear to me because one of my good friend's brother is a member of the crew. please check out: www.dariusgoeswest.com and support the cause.

often we are too quick to jump on the bandwagon and spew hate, not realizing that there are deeper issues below the surface.

EDIT: i know some of the songs may sound meaningless...but listen to the others, like 'sorry' on his myspace page and you'll see what i'm talking about in my post.

-waystinthyme
roffle okay Taylor.

This guy should just become a ghostwriter or something

this guy talking about C-town/ east side *slap*

AYE, WAS HANNiN? DiS YA BOi $-lil King-$ A.K.A Da Kingsta. iM 16 YEARS OLD AND i LOVE TO RAP. i HAVE MY OWN STUDiO AND i LOVE TO MAKE MUSiC. i ALSO PLAY BASKETBALL. i PLAY POiNT GUARD FOR MORGAN COUNTY HiGH SCHOOL. iM GONNA USE DiS ACCOUNT FOR BASiCALLY ViDEOS OF MY EVERYDAY LiFE. AND MAYBE SOME FREESTYLES EVERY ONCE iN A WHiLE. WELL REALLY DATS ABOUT iT. iF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTiONS, OR WANT ME TO MAKE A CERTiAN ViDEO...JUST TELL ME! ADD AND SUBSCRiBE PLZ! DUECES!
Hannin?

really?

Yall fronting like he didn't just rock that show... sons got a stage performance.

He's whack no doubt tho.
laugh.gif

- Safari​

He's pretty whack but I respect his hustle i mean how many of these internet failures do you see performing live shows with good feedback I respect lilking

im swagged up everyday
pimp.gif

dude could ghost write for gucci and oj and you wouldnt know the diffrence.quit lying to yourselfs. if he had some weight on him and was black and had a rapsheet you would be eating him up(NH)
laugh.gif

seriously, if his voice had a little more delivery to it and yall just heard it without seeing. you guys would be singing is hook

Back
Top Bottom