I Got The myTouch 3G Today (Pics)

From what u know whats coming down the scope on the High end side worth getting excited about?

I dont wnna wast my free phone upgrade on something thats kinda like.. Blah or Im gonna end up flipping any way feel me

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so this phone only holds 4 gigs?.. can you watch movies on it?

No, the phone comes with 4Gigs of preloaded removable memory. From my knowledge it can be upgraded to 32Gigs. And yes you can load your vids/movies on.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

How do you think the Diamod 2/TP2 will compete with this phone?

Honestly, I think that would be a matter of opinion. I wanna get my hands on the Touch Pro II to test it out but Windows Mobile has failed me so many times inthe past
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Holla or My T any thoughts on the Omnia HD or whatever it is. Is tmob getting that i know we got the behold and what the other samsung joint that is the omnia i know one had 5mp and the other has 8mp but the names slip me right now

Yeah the Omnia HD is a VERY nice phone but theres no signs its headed to T-Mobile just yet. It doesnt work on the 1700 band, which is T-Mobile's 3G band. Thats the easiest way to tell if the phone is headed to Tmo or not. But look on the bright side, we're gonna start givin out netbooks in October
pimp.gif

Thats when my contract expires, plus I need a netbook... So Ill probably wait for for October...
pimp.gif
Good info...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

HTC has so many nice phone, why do they cripple them with crappy windows mobile.
So true, HTC designs quality phones. However, the Windows Mobile platform sets it back so much.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

HTC has so many nice phone, why do they cripple them with crappy windows mobile.
So true, HTC designs quality phones. However, the Windows Mobile platform sets it back so much.

but this one is android....

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

How do you think the Diamod 2/TP2 will compete with this phone?

Honestly, I think that would be a matter of opinion. I wanna get my hands on the Touch Pro II to test it out but Windows Mobile has failed me so many times in the past
smh.gif
How has it failed you? Anyone else who wants to answer, please do. I currently have the Tilt on AT&T, it's my first smartphone. I reallylike HTC phones and I plan to get the TP2. But I guess I can understand, the phone can only reach it's full potential if you flash the rom, which I havedone and seems to be working good for me. But Microsoft could do a better job with Windows Mobile, you would think there would be ahead of the game.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

but this one is android....

yeah, and both their androids phones don't compare to the rest of their phones in the looks department

I really want the TP2 but WinMo is pretty terrible. I heard Android is damn good tho and that Donut would be a lot better.

I wanted this phone but I can't get over the no physical keyboard.

Yall hear anything about the G1 Bigfoot? I wonder how a Samsung phone will work w/ Android
nerd.gif

How is the keyboard on it? I will probably get one, but I want to know more about the touch keyboard.

I'm using an HTC Wing right now and I love the qwerty keyboard.....

How hard will it be getting used to the touch keyboard? Obviously my only concern...haha

The Cucpcake keyboard on G1 is KING, predictive text is sooo easy and convenient don't think you'd miss the physical keyboard.

Don't see the point is dropping 200 tho on full touch screen and faster processing thats essentially the only difference between this and the G1. Couldhave atleast given it a 4mp camera, maybe a more powerful video cam, voice enbable Google GPS system or something.

And in terms of the G1 Browser, Googles Browser is superior to BB by leaps and bounds... not much difference from the G1 browser from your standard desktopbroswer... though i wish the browser had tabs.

Its not a G2 as that is set to come out later in the year and will have a physical keyboard. It is the tmobile version of the HTC Magic/Ion . So much betterthan the iphone and much more potential in the long run as well. Fully open OS and customisation without having to unlock the phone. You can root the device ifyou want to play around with different roms/builds etc.

I have had the Vodafone Magic for a couple of months now and its a great device. Speed is fantastic and the android market is up there with the apple app storein terms of content.

How is the keyboard on it? I will probably get one, but I want to know more about the touch keyboard.

How hard will it be getting used to the touch keyboard? Obviously my only concern...haha

I went from a Tytn II to the magic and the touch keyboard is lovely, i havent had any problems with it and i dont feel i am much slower than on the TyTn II.You can set it to vibrate with each press or set it to beep so you know when you have pressed a key. The predictive texting is superb as well. You shouldnthave too much trouble switching from physical to touch.

and in terms of the G1 Browser, Googles Browser is superior to BB by leaps and bounds... not much difference from the G1 browser from your standard desktop broswer... though i wish the browser had tabs.

Browser is great and you can have tabs, they appear as windows when you press the menu key.

As for windows mobile, there is a lot of rubbish talked about it and it isnt as bad as everyone makes out.

if you want to find out more about what is possible with this phone have a browse on xda developers.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=480

This is another cool feature coming to android in the future.

Augmented reality Browser.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/17/video-sprxmobiles-layar-is-worlds-first-augmented-reality-bro/

http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/18/video-hands-on-with-sprxmobiles-layar-augmented-reality-browse/

It basically aggregates the data from the cellphone's compass and GPS coordinates to understand where you're standing and what you're looking at. A"radar view" then applies a visual information layer on top of the camera display as you pan around your environment. So you can see houses for rent,atm spots, clubs, bars etc etc visually rather than just a dot on a map.

It has just come out in The Netherlands and is coming later this year to other places including UK and USA.

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

Its not a G2 as that is set to come out later in the year and will have a physical keyboard. It is the tmobile version of the HTC Magic/Ion . So much better than the iphone and much more potential in the long run as well. Fully open OS and customisation without having to unlock the phone. You can root the device if you want to play around with different roms/builds etc.

I have had the Vodafone Magic for a couple of months now and its a great device. Speed is fantastic and the android market is up there with the apple app store in terms of content.

I went from a Tytn II to the magic and the touch keyboard is lovely, i havent had any problems with it and i dont feel i am much slower than on the TyTn II. You can set it to vibrate with each press or set it to beep so you know when you have pressed a key. The predictive texting is superb as well. You shouldnt have too much trouble switching from physical to touch.

and in terms of the G1 Browser, Googles Browser is superior to BB by leaps and bounds... not much difference from the G1 browser from your standard desktop broswer... though i wish the browser had tabs.

Browser is great and you can have tabs, they appear as windows when you press the menu key.

As for windows mobile, there is a lot of rubbish talked about it and it isnt as bad as everyone makes out.

if you want to find out more about what is possible with this phone have a browse on xda developers.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=480

Homie knows his stuff
pimp.gif

Lol at everyone that thinks this is any were close to an iphone i workfor T-mobile and i will tell you now this will be trash juist like that g1 is trash android is decent but still not as advance as OS X mobile and T-mobile isTrash lol i said it why u guys think i love helping people get rid of it .. i agree att are theifs but Tmo is a even worse theif on the LOW and MyT and Hollacan cosign with that

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Eh still not touching what I'm on with a 5ftpole but I will
sell the %*+ out of this and tell people it's the G2 that annoying kids been talking about since the g1 first dropped

Posted From My
IPhone
I've had multiple iPhones, nothing but headaches once jailbroken & unlocked. Cant sell it, dont wanna get sniped.

jretro23 wrote:

what's the price on this bad boy?

About $200 when it drops

True but thats why u stick with att

So uh.....since yall dudes was able to get the myTouch dumb early, how early can yall get the Touch Pro II before it drops???????
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom