I Got The myTouch 3G Today (Pics)

Originally Posted by oidreez

How do yall get the phones early? I saw a guy at a bar last night with one.
Damn good question, I would like to know as well
nerd.gif

Looks good. I hear it rivals the Iphone 3GS in many ways, but still doesn't have the appeal that the Iphone has. Nice to hear that it's a definiteupgrade from the G1. The headphone case looks like a nice extra.

mytouch is
pimp.gif
I went to the mall and ask the tmobile rep f they had it... and he showed me his... didnt really play with it, seems a lot like the g1... butthe text messaging seems like the iphone messaging... phone is pretty slim and doesnt weight a lot... it comes out in black, white, and red... its going toretail for $200 with upgrade or $200 with a new plan... Most likely I will cop since im using a Razr
smh.gif

mytouch IS the "g2"

every retail tmobile store picked one rep to get the mytouch. they are now the store "champion", basically that means if anyone ever has a questionabout the @%!@ !$! mytouch, you are directed to said champion. they basically were given the phone for free to learn the ins and outs to show the other reps inthe store and to show customers the phone. the rest of tmobile employees will be able to purchase the phone july 8th. this and the g1 were the only phones thati know of that were able to be purchased before release date. every single other phone, reps have to wait just as long as everyone else does to get the phone.

as for the mytouch, its crap. its literally a g1 without a keyboard. the keyboard is way to crammed up and its a +%@%+ typing on the phone. phone still lagsand its gay how the hero interface works like @%!@ on the phone cuz of the @%!@ processor. the only good thing is that the phone actually looks nice but theywent in the opposite direction in everything else. best believe im scooping up all the 4 gig memory cards when half the people that buy this phone return it.

I received a system update for a "bootloader update" on my myTouch but it wont install. Did any other myTouch owner get this?

is it dual touch screen like an iPhone (like how to zoom in on an iPhone you use two fingers) cuz I know G1 only recognizes when you use one finger on thetouch screen
nerd.gif

any more updates on this phone? any more reviews? i'm about to copp it online but want to see what some more people think before doing so ..

so if this is the g2 who is going to get the htc hero

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by oidreez

How do yall get the phones early? I saw a guy at a bar last night with one.
Damn good question, I would like to know as well
nerd.gif
Cant say, dont wanna get sniped but ill hook yall up with pics of the white one
glasses.gif

guys is the onscreen keyboard laggy? thats the only thing im worried about with this phone, i prefer the physical keypad but this phone just looks really nicecompared to the g1..

Yo for the people who already have it or if someone from tmobile can answer this question... Is it possible to cancel the data and be able to use the phone?

Back
Top Bottom