I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

I can actually understand dudes here supporting this childish emotional outburst. Some things make sense now.

:lol: y'all need to stop!!

He [birdman] will never live this down btw ... so petty

Last edited:

Found+it+knowyourmemecom+memes+antonio+banderas+laptop+reaction+_c5036e76028ea7070873ae3445fe1572.gif

So don't blame CTG for doing his job. Makes sense.

You know EXACTLY what you're going in to the second you agree to be interviewed on the BC.

Baby showed himself today...simple as that. He's a bamma.

Showed himself? Birdman always been that way. Surprised that y'all surprised :lol:

thing is this type of behavior is usually married with strong arm tactics..since he on camera his menacing instead of looking intimidating, looks juvenile.

ll that "we know where you was" and "pull up" talk was implications on violence.

He shoulda just had the goons give CTG dat work without blowing up his own spot, plenty dudes CTG has rustled :lol:

Exactly, thats da blueprint for implying violence without moving a finger or lookin salty.

Gucci look like he the wrong though. He doesn't have to act a tough it just who he is. Same thing with Master P when he own BC they know better, but Baby tried way too hard.

Last edited:
Ctg KNOWS who not to try. I don't feel like watching this interview because it just sounds like a bunch of ignorance and childishness. Ctg harbors negativity and brings people's obvious faults and low moments to the forefront. He arranges it as if it's a legitimate topic but it's clearly meant to demean the person. He gauges your reaction or 'tests your gangsta'. He gets as provocative as possible without the person crying or him getting swung on. Finally he takes another angle towards the end and makes it seem like whatever he's clowning them on isn't that bad and appears to end the interview on a high note. ***** mark. Scum behaves JUST like the woman he interned for.

Last edited:
Ctg KNOWS who not to try. I don't feel like watching this interview because it just sounds like a bunch of ignorance. Ctg harbors negativity and brings people's obvious faults and low moments to the forefront. He arranges the it as if it's a legitimate topic but it's clearly meant to demean the person. He gauges your reaction or 'tests your gangsta'. He gets as provocative as possible without the person crying or him getting swung on. Finally he takes another angle towards the end and makes it seem like whatever he's clowning them on isn't that bad and appears to end the interview on a high note. ***** mark. Scum behaves JUST like the woman he interned for.

Bruh the video is 3 minutes long there is no interview lol

Again, he came in and told them how he felt before the interview to all three of them.

As soon as he sat down, CTG go yelling like a snitch "he just cussed us out." Birdman initial response was calm and cool stating that he said what he had to say and moved on. CTG kept provoking him.

Guess you never been upset. Better yet, you never been in an arugement with someone from the streets..

The way he composed himself is the same way my father does. 50+ and still has that street mentality. I've seen it and been there.

So he handle it the way he could without retorting to violence. I.E. Wayne tour bus getting sprayed.

Still funny but I don't blame him one bit.

Even CTG said he he understood why he was upset. But for him to assume that Birdman didn't check Ross or Trick. How does he know that he didn't? Because it wasn't reported?

Like Birdman said, I'm talking about you right now. Bringing up other people names when you getting question only agitated it more. :lol:

Guess CTG took offense when he said "I'm here now. So what happenin'." In actually, he was saying, I'm here for the interview so what's up. :lol:

I can sit here and play the back and forth with you kid but it really isn't worth it. If Birdman really wanted to handle his personal beef with the BC he woulda really dropped in at those clubs where he knew Charlemagne was at. You can get away doing much more gangsta **** in a dark place then you can early in the morning with 13214 cameras rolling, As soon as you put CTG in his place Envy's frail *** and Yee will follow suit. Thats how a real G handles that.

This was clearly an attempt to look hood on camera but emotions made Birdheadman look stupid.

lol @ I've never been in an argument with someone from the streets. I won't even entertain that. You must not know about my background kid.

Ctg KNOWS who not to try. I don't feel like watching this interview because it just sounds like a bunch of ignorance and childishness. Ctg harbors negativity and brings people's obvious faults and low moments to the forefront. He arranges it as if it's a legitimate topic but it's clearly meant to demean the person. He gauges your reaction or 'tests your gangsta'. He gets as provocative as possible without the person crying or him getting swung on. Finally he takes another angle towards the end and makes it seem like whatever he's clowning them on isn't that bad and appears to end the interview on a high note. ***** mark. Scum behaves JUST like the woman he interned for.

is you finished or you done with ya rant pleighboi?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom