I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

laugh.gif
y'all need to stop!!

He [birdman] will never live this down btw ... so petty
Good, you act like a child = you get treated like a child

:lol: This thread is gold. :lol:

I have to agree wit' Birdman, on this though. Even Envy and Charlemagne said they saw why he came up there mad. It was valid.

I'm just glad Birdman is coming back for an interview cause it should be a classic. There are so many questions that need to be answered. Only interviews that I want form the Breakfast Club are Drake, Wayne, Birdman and Young Thug. Maybe Chief Keef.

You seen Ralo smirking/laughing when Charlemagne asked Bird "So did you pull up on Ross or Trick Daddy that way?" :rofl:

I can sit here and play the back and forth with you kid but it really isn't worth it. If Birdman really wanted to handle his personal beef with the BC he woulda really dropped in at those clubs where he knew Charlemagne was at. You can get away doing much more gangsta **** in a dark place then you can early in the morning with 13214 cameras rolling, As soon as you put CTG in his place Envy's frail *** and Yee will follow suit. Thats how a real G handles that.

This was clearly an attempt to look hood on camera but emotions made Birdheadman look stupid.

lol @ I've never been in an argument with someone from the streets. I won't even entertain that. You must not know about my background kid.

Kid? I'm 36.

Nor do I care about your pseudo online street cred.

Streets cats are the most emotional dudes I know.

Yall praise Gucci for the interview but y'all clowned him when he did the exact same thing on twitter. :lol:

Like I said Birdman brought that uptown New Orleans out of him. He wasn't wrong but it was hilarious,

I understand both.

Last edited:
Angee Martinez on yt now.

Sooperhooper, you could have watched the interview the time it took you to type that lol.

I can sit here and play the back and forth with you kid but it really isn't worth it. If Birdman really wanted to handle his personal beef with the BC he woulda really dropped in at those clubs where he knew Charlemagne was at. You can get away doing much more gangsta **** in a dark place then you can early in the morning with 13214 cameras rolling, As soon as you put CTG in his place Envy's frail *** and Yee will follow suit. Thats how a real G handles that.

This was clearly an attempt to look hood on camera but emotions made Birdheadman look stupid.

lol @ I've never been in an argument with someone from the streets. I won't even entertain that. You must not know about my background kid.
Kid? I'm 36.

Nor do I care about your pseudo online street cried.

Yall praise Gucci for the interview but Yall cloned him when he did the exact same thing on twitter.
laugh.gif

Like I said Birdman brought that uptown New Orleans out of him.
Homie better put some RESPEK on your age.

Should have let the interview go organically.

Nope, they handled it how they should have. Birdman didn't go up there thinking they were gonna have an "organic" interview, the 10 dudes behind him and the way he popped off before the interview even started should've told you that.

Kid? I'm 36.

Nor do I care about your pseudo online street cred.

Yall praise Gucci for the interview but y'all clowned him when he did the exact same thing on twitter. :lol:

Like I said Birdman brought that uptown New Orleans out of him. He wasn't wrong but it was hilarious,

I understand both.

Agreed. I don't care about street credit either; online or in the streets. Hence the "I won't even entertain it" Just don't bring it up and then have something to say about it when I do touch on it. Either way Birdman took the L old timer.

Again, he came in and told them how he felt before the interview to all three of them.

As soon as he sat down, CTG go yelling like a snitch "he just cussed us out." Birdman initial response was calm and cool stating that he said what he had to say and moved on. CTG kept provoking him.

Guess you never been upset. Better yet, you never been in an arugement with someone from the streets..

The way he composed himself is the same way my father does. 50+ and still has that street mentality. I've seen it and been there.

So he handle it the way he could without retorting to violence. I.E. Wayne tour bus getting sprayed.

Still funny but I don't blame him one bit.

Even CTG said he he understood why he was upset. But for him to assume that Birdman didn't check Ross or Trick. How does he know that he didn't? Because it wasn't reported?

Like Birdman said, I'm talking about you right now. Bringing up other people names when you getting question only agitated it more. :lol:

Guess CTG took offense when he said "I'm here now. So what happenin'." In actually, he was saying, I'm here for the interview so what's up. :lol:

They not putting no respeck on your background. You really gonna let that slide?

Thinking about it, his not approaching dude outside the studio like he said he could have made no sense. He did it for the gram but it backfired. Old people don't really have the social media game down.

Lol @ you probably never been in an argument with a street dude

That is a hell of an assumption for someone you know nothing about

Lol @ you probably never been in an argument with a street dude

That is a hell of an assumption for someone you know nothing about

Same assumption that CTG made.

I wasn't aiming it at anybody directly, I was making a blanket statement

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom